Reviews for Release
Jojo78 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I need more...where is he? Will he come back? Is Mary pregnant? So many unanswered questions...thanks!
Adelled chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Please continue. This is a story I want to read.

Pretty please ?
redbrainbluebrain chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
wish you'd continue.
lauralovessirius chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Hi I was wondering if you were ever going to finish this story?
Sunny2006 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This is very good so far. Can't wait to see where you take it!
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Oh Please tell me Mary will fight for what she wants! I seriously hope Marshall wouldn't go back to Abigail
JMS529 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Hope Mary finds Marshall soon and they both talk. They need to start communicating with each other instead of beating around the bush. Looking forward to the next part.
JJ2008 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Excellent chapter! I really hope Mary finds Marshall soon...he needs her and Norah.
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
That chapter was awesome! I hope Mary finds Marshall soon! Update quickly, or face the wrath of our flaming hot tamalies! Mwhahahahahaha!
superwoman1015 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Hum, so they both strayed. That's got to say something about their relationship right there.
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow!

Totally wasn't expecting that one! I would get mad at Abigail, but then I would have to be mad at Marshall. But now I think he is going to have to work hard to get Mary back!\ Cannot wait for more!
tilleygirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I've been enjoying this story, and as far as I know you're right - no one has written Abby having an affair. That was a shocker. Although I doubt it will ease Marshall's guilt any. And I'm pretty sure Mary is preggers. That will make for some emotional turmoil! I am curious though as to why Marshall was drunk the night he showed up on Mary's doorstep.
Whyte Board Marker chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow. I was expecting Marshall to come clean first. This was a surprise.
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Hooray! A new chapter! Great chapter, didn't expect ANY of that to happen... I'm thinking, this is going somewhere along the lines of, in an attempt to save their relationship, Marshall and Abigail sleep together (blech), but it doesn't work (praise the lordy lord!). Then by some weird turn of events, it turns out Marshall knocked her up AND Mary from their previous affair. Then Marshall has to choose. His once-fiancée, or his best friend. Am I anywhere close? I hope that I'm wrong, but if I'm right, oreos will be deep fried, doused in gasoline, set on fire, and hurled EVERYWHERE! Mwhahahahahahahaha! *ahem* Sorry for the long rant *I lied meme*
JJ2008 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
It was so sweet that they were both there for the delivery of Brandi's baby! Poor Marshall, but can I say GOODBYE ABIGAIL! I have the feeling that Mary is pregnant...can't wait to read more, so please update soon!