Reviews for August '12 Challenge
luisg1778 chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
JESUS CHRIST this ending just freaking killed me. Does it have to end like this? I mean WOW what will happen to Ash now? Just wow
Captain Bones chapter 31 . 12/26/2012
It was a so ending. It made me cry. Misty is my favorite character. Why did she had to die?
Yoshi's kun chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Brock looked shocked once again. Who WAS this and what HAD he done with Ash?

Ash glowered at him. "Quit acting so paralyzed about this. I'm a human being, okay? Not some Pokémon-obsessed, eating machine with no emotions."

That is why this one was awesome. It's like you were going straight at the typical cliches with this one. Espeically since you didn't get into Ash loving Misty here.
Yoshi's kun chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
This was really thought provoking. I mean, I think it was Latias, and I think Misty's wrong because Latias totally wants to jump Ash the way Bayleef does, she is just more composed. But I understand why she thinks it is better if it was Latias.
Yoshi's kun chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
The awkward tension between them, plus the cuteness of this is adorable. The ending is sweet. I wonder what Brock thought later.
Yoshi's kun chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
For being forced, this one wasn't bad. You could kinda tell it was forced like you said. But it was still okay.
Yoshi's kun chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Now see you could have focused the whole fic on Ash drooling over Misty swimming. But you didn't, that's why this is good. The haunted pool joke was funny.
Yoshi's kun chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Aw, now this was sweet. I love Ash the adorable dork. It was funny, but it was nice that Misty had sympathy for him once she realized how much he sucked.
Yoshi's kun chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I forgot how much Ash used to complain about things early in the series. The ending is perfect. It has that classic twist, that makes Ash and Misty funny.
Yoshi's kun chapter 31 . 9/9/2012
Congratulations, like I siad I couldn't have done this. This was a pretty dramatic way to end it too. But tell me, this isn't the canon ending is it? I mean all of one shots tie into this? That's horrible if it is true. But it's also confusing. Nevermind, the way you done it with flashbacks made it work better. It's depressing. Good job.
Yoshi's kun chapter 30 . 9/9/2012
This was funny, I like that when it's reversed you didn't have Misty melt into his caring ways. She seems like the type to be pissed off if she's not feeling well. Ash is such a sap here I love it.
Yoshi's kun chapter 29 . 9/9/2012
I hate traditional death fic, but that's because it's cliche and way overdone. This however, puts a new spin on that, and it is sad. I feel horrible for Misty, so it worked.
Yoshi's kun chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
Everything seemed to be against me reviewing this. -_-

But I'll finish it out now!

I like this one. Nothing wrong with friendship. Espeically Ash and Misty's, their interaction is always interesting too.
C'sMelody chapter 31 . 9/6/2012
This is just too sad :(

But I'd like to point something out. When Ash he'd marry her for real, well, in one of the one-shots they would have a baby after the honeymoon and you put a part of it on this chapter, so they should be married, right?
That's just something that got me kind of confused, but the rest was good, really good :)

And saaaaad :'(

C'sMelody
C'sMelody chapter 30 . 9/6/2012
I'm sorry, I know I'm so late! But you see, I've been having a terrible week. Yesterday I fell asleep at 9 p.m.! How's that possible? o.O
I haven't been on lately, so I'll just get straight to the point :)

I loved the idea of Ash being annoyingly worried xD And the massage thing was innocently cute :) (I don't know what's with me and the adjectives).

I noticed something here:
"(...) still humming a stupid tune under her breath." I think you meant 'his', right? :)

C'sMelody