Reviews for Inside the skull
Dorotheian chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
The story is so cool. So pretty. And it makes sense. I love the mind-palace idea and the fact that Sherlock deleted his universe data to make way for John. Once you wrote it, I wasn't surprised at all, just delighted. So John is more important than the universe! I never thought Sherlock was the type to ignore information even if it hadn't been proven useful...yet. (Adds a bit of perspective to his being so annoyed by John's amusement over the deletion...)

Although I don't really see how Irene Adler's being alive can make the world quieter... (It's in a previous chapter near the middle, can't remember where exactly.) I suppose it makes sense to Sherlock. Hers and Mycroft's and Moriarty's brains are the only ones he respects. It's just, I don't think Irene is devoted to solving to solving problems, which is what happens when Sherlock finds silence in himself. Irene is more likely to find a loophole and make it bigger, to create chaos just because she can, and profit from that. On the other hand, maybe she makes the world quieter by she hugging the spotlight, drawing chaos to herself and away from Sherlock. Perhaps her puzzles distract Sherlock so efficiently that the noise lessens just because she walks into a room. I don't know. I still can't make it sensical, so I am curious about Sherlock's reasoning on this point.
urcool91 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
This was just beautiful. Seriously, I read it through in one sitting. I can really empathize with both of them: Sherlock because sometimes my mind just won't let me be and is always running and tearing itself apart, and John because I bury things in myself, like everything. I wish that I could write out anything like this because this has really struck something inside me. I'm sorry if this sounds increadably cheesy, but the beauty and heartbreaking /trueness/ of this staggers me.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was simply briliant.
sociopath chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
You capture so perfectly the way that I feel about hummanity. I want to peel the skin of a person and see how they work. I must say though- I hope I never find a heart. Caring sounds terrible. Not to mention that people cannot share dreams. The way that your brain feels about John is how I feel about my best friend. I want to break her. Keep writing you're an inspiration. -Annie Johnson
Moon chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
This is best thing i have ever read, thank you for this wonderfull story, i hope one day you will become a famous writer, or something. Because i think everyone should read your stories, please never stop writing.
Mikra chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
This was absolutely, entirely, without a doubt, brilliant, terrific and really incredibly, fantastic. And I'm out of words at the moment. Cheers!
A.F. WolfSlinx chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
A beautiful ending!
Thank you for all of your hard work. I'll be eagerly awaiting to your Skull Universe stuff.
don'tlikehugs18 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
This is truly fantastic. It's incredibly dense, but beautifully written.
bbybyrd chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Way excellent story! Love it! Well written, very descriptive of the boys. Good Job!
Foxyfiona chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Thank you for all your hard work on this piece.
Foxyfiona chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Wow just I'd say I love this but that would be such a gross just wow. Should a sane person find this story so beautiful?
johnlockcreys chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
This story has been a marvel.
zealousfreak27 chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
I. Um well, you couldn't possibly have ended this better. You are quite the extraordinary author.
FelicisEcho chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Uhg it's lovely
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
My god, I don't think words exist for how wonderful you described this particular type of relationship. This was an amazing read, beautifully descriptive and completely nutters! Exactly like how they are personally. I do hope to see more of your interpretations of their odd, magnificent friendship that goes beyond anything and everything in normal conventions. please write more!