Reviews for Secrets Within the Mind
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
So what if this was unrealistic? Hell, this entire series is unrealistic, but I love reading about their abilities and how the team uses their ability toward good.
There is also nothing wrong with reading about CM and supernatural ideas. I love the characters.
Thirteen-Kills chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Dang I was hoping for a mention of Sam and Dean
ripper34 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Good chapter
Zoe chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is awesome, and I do love Supernatural.

Your prose is better than the majority of the Internet's, I will grant you (wouldn't it be hilarious if I make a typo in this review now?).

Just wondering, is this whole thing a Supernatural crossover, or just this chapter? Thanks!
red2013 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
great story. plenty to read in supernatural section of cm for next few days particularly your stories.

Noitamina chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! I am seriously blowing up your email and pm box, aren't I? Oh well, you deserve it.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i like the supernatural crossover! it's cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
*laughing* dude so funny I love your work
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
:D I like it! Don't watch Supernatural, but this is kool. :D
KatetheGreat-89428 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
amazing series! i love your work. i can't wait for the next part to come out!
seacat03 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I think this was a great crossover!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Another great one! I love the Supernatural crossover aspect to it! I can't wait for more!
Stacey chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Actually I think at least one crossover would be kinda cool. There's always gonna be that one demon that thinks he can be the one to claim the prize, ie spencer. I mean I like this series the way you are going but having them facing a demon would be awesome. Wouldn't even need to actually be a crossover with supernatural, just the demon angel part.
Anyway, good job. Love this series.
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was great! I've only seen a few episodes of Supernatural, but I think it's really interesting!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved this and I am completely ok with the supernatural aspect. Can't wait to get the teams reaction.