Reviews for Shine To Guide You
MercurialDestiny chapter 4 . 2/7
I just love how skilled you are at surprising us! You make us expect one thing (Yami to be the only one disappearing because of the thing ealier) But ALWAYS do something else (like the hikarisound and Jou bieng the only ones left) and use that expectation against us!
Ooooh poor Amane...
PipeDream chapter 1 . 2/7
It's like the first story taught us: we were introduced to the first impressions of the characters and got to know them and understand them even as they went through major character development and changed to the point that even they don't quite recognise themselves
In that sense we knew them better than they did, we weren't as surprised when, say, Bakura wasn't enough of an ass to not comfort Ryou to the best of his ability

Now that that's done, we can just bask in the sheer adorableness that is these relationships
God bless you
PipeDream chapter 1 . 2/7
if Ryou or Malik so much as twitched, Bakura and Mariku would look up. It was ridiculously endearing in an "I'd never dare to tell them that" way.
EVEN THE CHARACTERS GET IT
GOOD FLIPPING GOD I LOVE THIS STORY
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 34 . 9/21/2016
WAIT A MINUTE. I just realized, when Seto disappeared he and Jou were in the middle of some sex. Yet Seto appears in clothes? What happened?
Vivid Imaginest chapter 43 . 3/28/2016
I've been neck deep in this series for so long I can hardly believe it's over. Not only that, but I've already read most of your other Yugioh fics. So, in a way, this really is the end. It's bittersweet, but I'm really pleased overall. You sucked me in, kept me hooked, and I'm eternally greatful. This has been a wonderful read and if you ever decide to write more, I'll be right here waiting.

Thank you so much!
catgirl505 chapter 43 . 3/6/2016
Bravo!
This story left the feeling of when I turned. The last. Yugioh page!b it is that good!
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 43 . 9/13/2015
Okay...so I read Give Myself Away a few years ago, and loved it. I was reading this as it was coming out but I kinda faded out of fanfiction for awhile. I've recently come back to it and read Give Myself Away again and remember just how good some work is out there. It took a while to get up the courage to finish the sequel though, wasn't sure I could handle the pain :P but it was beautiful and I just want to say you're amazing. I read your work over and over again because even if you take away the Yu-Gi-Oh characters your work can stand up strong by itself :D So thank you for writing!
ImJustHereToReadSo chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
You're evil ;-;
Akayuki Novak chapter 43 . 4/12/2015
*deep bow* I've been reading this and 'Give Myself Away' for the past two or three days. Nothing else on ff. I haven't regretted a second of it. *grimace* Well, other than the fact I was supposed to be doing school. *sheepish grin* Anywho, thank you so much for writing these!
crazyhikari chapter 43 . 3/16/2015
The sequel did not disappoint! It was just as well written as the prequel :D thank you for both of these stories. I am sure I will come back and read them again.
KCRose17 chapter 43 . 8/6/2014
Great Story from start to end. Thank you for posting it up.
jj chapter 43 . 10/14/2013
excellent I love it
Blueeyedaisy3 chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him with everything you got guys! 3 YAMI/ATEMU/YUUGI !
Dream's Abyss chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
This was a good way to end this story.