Reviews for Shine To Guide You
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 43 . 9/13 I read Give Myself Away a few years ago, and loved it. I was reading this as it was coming out but I kinda faded out of fanfiction for awhile. I've recently come back to it and read Give Myself Away again and remember just how good some work is out there. It took a while to get up the courage to finish the sequel though, wasn't sure I could handle the pain :P but it was beautiful and I just want to say you're amazing. I read your work over and over again because even if you take away the Yu-Gi-Oh characters your work can stand up strong by itself :D So thank you for writing!
ImJustHereToReadSo chapter 24 . 7/21
You're evil ;-;
Akayuki Novak chapter 43 . 4/12
*deep bow* I've been reading this and 'Give Myself Away' for the past two or three days. Nothing else on ff. I haven't regretted a second of it. *grimace* Well, other than the fact I was supposed to be doing school. *sheepish grin* Anywho, thank you so much for writing these!
crazyhikari chapter 43 . 3/16
The sequel did not disappoint! It was just as well written as the prequel :D thank you for both of these stories. I am sure I will come back and read them again.
KCRose17 chapter 43 . 8/6/2014
Great Story from start to end. Thank you for posting it up.
jj chapter 43 . 10/14/2013
excellent I love it
Blueeyedaisy3 chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him with everything you got guys! 3 YAMI/ATEMU/YUUGI !
Dream's Abyss chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
This was a good way to end this story.
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 43 . 7/28/2013
I find it hard to believe it's already over, but this story was fantastic! I look forward to reading the next one! There was more I wanted to say about all the awesome moments in this story, but I guess I'll just say all of it was amazing, unexpected (most of the time), and heart-felt. Yeah, simply amazing!
Well, Chyu-Chyu for now!
Crystia chapter 33 . 6/28/2013
Uwahhh...So much reading to catch up on! I think I'm going to have to stop here for today, but whoo, this stuff is intense. Bwahahaha! It's the crazy-haired trio! Kick some Akhenaden butt, Yugis!

Hmm, I must say, I'm usually pretty good with complex time travel and Inception and all that...but I must say I didn't quiiiiite follow Ryou's explanation on not striking Hafiz down. Well, I didn't analyze it too much, but wouldn't they have already reincarnated if they went back to the past?

But I guess they're reliving in their old vessels, and the body count isn't going up at all. So if Hafiz is only reliving, not acting as a separate entity, he would have to relive that ritual...but if they killed him right then and there, he never would have reincarnated, and never would have caused the problem in the first place?

Ah well. Maybe my brain has just rotted from watching too much Supernatural. I'll try reading that explanation again later when my head isn't filled with Sam and Dean. XD

Anyway, I'm still with you! Pathetically behind on chapters, but perservering. P:

I'll read more later. :)
m1ss-Cheshire Cat chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
aah, i cant believe this story is finally over, it was ssooo good! this is honestly one of my favourite yugioh fanfics ever, i really hope you do do a sequel, prehaps about why Yugi believes everyone will leave him? anyway, i'll say it again; this story was amazing! thankyou!
wintercat.0501 chapter 43 . 6/23/2013
aww nice ending, i love it X3
Sakural7865 chapter 43 . 6/23/2013
My heart is very broken to see this one end. Your way with words and the characters has absorbed my thoughts and my heart to where I'm on the edge of my seat with every twist and turn. I'm so glad I gave these two stories a chance, I haven't been disappointed. Thank you, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.
SincerelyChristina chapter 43 . 6/22/2013
Oh come on D: I just got all caught up-let's not talk about the reasoning(that is really dumb) that I didn't finish reading this story for ages.

Well either way, I loved it. :)
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 43 . 6/22/2013