Reviews for Shine To Guide You
crazyhikari chapter 43 . 3/16
The sequel did not disappoint! It was just as well written as the prequel :D thank you for both of these stories. I am sure I will come back and read them again.
KCRose17 chapter 43 . 8/6/2014
Great Story from start to end. Thank you for posting it up.
jj chapter 43 . 10/14/2013
excellent I love it
Blueeyedaisy3 chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him with everything you got guys! 3 YAMI/ATEMU/YUUGI !
Dream's Abyss chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
This was a good way to end this story.
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 43 . 7/28/2013
I find it hard to believe it's already over, but this story was fantastic! I look forward to reading the next one! There was more I wanted to say about all the awesome moments in this story, but I guess I'll just say all of it was amazing, unexpected (most of the time), and heart-felt. Yeah, simply amazing!
Well, Chyu-Chyu for now!
Crystia chapter 33 . 6/28/2013
Uwahhh...So much reading to catch up on! I think I'm going to have to stop here for today, but whoo, this stuff is intense. Bwahahaha! It's the crazy-haired trio! Kick some Akhenaden butt, Yugis!

Hmm, I must say, I'm usually pretty good with complex time travel and Inception and all that...but I must say I didn't quiiiiite follow Ryou's explanation on not striking Hafiz down. Well, I didn't analyze it too much, but wouldn't they have already reincarnated if they went back to the past?

But I guess they're reliving in their old vessels, and the body count isn't going up at all. So if Hafiz is only reliving, not acting as a separate entity, he would have to relive that ritual...but if they killed him right then and there, he never would have reincarnated, and never would have caused the problem in the first place?

Ah well. Maybe my brain has just rotted from watching too much Supernatural. I'll try reading that explanation again later when my head isn't filled with Sam and Dean. XD

Anyway, I'm still with you! Pathetically behind on chapters, but perservering. P:

I'll read more later. :)
-Crystia
m1ss-Cheshire Cat chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
aah, i cant believe this story is finally over, it was ssooo good! this is honestly one of my favourite yugioh fanfics ever, i really hope you do do a sequel, prehaps about why Yugi believes everyone will leave him? anyway, i'll say it again; this story was amazing! thankyou!
wintercat.0501 chapter 43 . 6/23/2013
aww nice ending, i love it X3
Sakural7865 chapter 43 . 6/23/2013
My heart is very broken to see this one end. Your way with words and the characters has absorbed my thoughts and my heart to where I'm on the edge of my seat with every twist and turn. I'm so glad I gave these two stories a chance, I haven't been disappointed. Thank you, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.
SincerelyChristina chapter 43 . 6/22/2013
Oh come on D: I just got all caught up-let's not talk about the reasoning(that is really dumb) that I didn't finish reading this story for ages.

Well either way, I loved it. :)
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 43 . 6/22/2013
its over
*curls into a ball*
faaaahk its over
:'(
karone-sakura chapter 43 . 6/21/2013
Ok I lied... I couldn't resist reading this chapter before I went to bed. I knew it was the last one and I just had to see how it ended. I'm really going to miss this story. One of these days I'm going to go back to the beginning and reread all of it. Any ways I loved the end of this story. Nice and simple and everything was taken care of. I'm so glad I stumbled across your work! Can't wait for the next adventure.

Karone
KeybladingDuelist chapter 43 . 6/21/2013
AWWW! Such a good and happy ending! I was trying to figure out how you were going to end it, and it came out great. I love that you wrapped up all the ends and just made such a complete story! I hope you will post another story soon! I can't believe that this over! Can't wait to see your next ideas! :)
Guest chapter 43 . 6/21/2013
Wow, I cannot believe it's over. Seriously. I didn't expect it to happen so suddenly - I mean, I knew it was winding down... still.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon GMA. I don't know how it happened - I never click anything on the front page... I usually just enter in my preferences (R. Bakura and Yami Bakura haha), but for some reason I stopped on GMA... It was more than three quarters of the way done and I've been following this series ever since. And I've already re-read GMA multiple times.

You created two amazing stories and a phenomenal story universe (I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't absolutely love to see more in this GMA/STGY universe... whether one shorts or exploring that light-power Malik used in GMA).

I don't feel like I can adequately express how awesome this series is. These two are in my top-ten-favorite fanfiction stories ever...and I've read A LOT of fanfiction.