Reviews for Wicked Flowers
Scrat chapter 5 . 1/6
Amazing! Couldn't have been better! Loved it3
Scrat chapter 1 . 1/6
Usui is the king! I expected tora to be the king actually cuz you said he was wicked but yeah! It's usui!
icegoddez333 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Amazing. I wish there were more stories like this out there!
Hayface chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Wow...just wow...
simple yet super effective...FLUFFFFFFF
I can't stop reading it over and over again.
All time favourite story
Would have been the best if it was a full story but nonetheless amazing read! :D
Guest123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Chesty's best friend,
Fab idea. Cute story. Bottom line- awesome read.

Pls continue.
g
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Can you pleaseeeee continue the story? Maybe their lives and so on cause the story is just so sweeeeeet / I LOVE IT!
Anazarel chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I totally loved your fic, the story is endearing and Usui&Misaki are perfectly in character, not to mention the general idea is very original! I wish it was longer, but then maybe it wouldn't be so well-rounded...?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
this story was such a cute story. i keep on re-reading it over and over again. hope u make another cute AU story again. _
ShadowBlack-Raven97 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
awwww! wub it it's really MOE MOE!
AkInA-AyUmE-ErZa-MiSaKi chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
awwww! kawaiiii! so cute! This story was really well written and i loved the way you made usui tease misaki :D good job, keep up the good work!
ErZa
xXRedxRosesXx chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I love that last bit. Sakura was happy, usui was elated, and miskai was more or less satisfied. :D
Laila Flower chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
That was awesome. I love this story.
Animefreak217 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Good job! I enjoyed it very much! Keep up the good work! :D
PeppyLongStocking chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I love your AU story! It's so creative and well written. And you kept the characters in convincing.
Please make another AU from this genre. I already read your "Little Red Riding Hood", but this one was the best.
miss nobody chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
beautiful story..loved readin it! :) plz write more...