Reviews for Spottedleaf's Peril
Mossfire chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
qRHURWMOYWMNDYWTDMDOAY is there going to be a sequel? pleeeeaaaasssssseeeeeee...
ApocalypseAmerican chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
yes i hate maplekit
Icestorm chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
O.O
Icestorm chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
WTF
Icestorm chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT IS NOT ALOUD TO HAPPEN AND HOW EH AH ): D:
Icestorm chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MRS.DRAGONFIRE911 chapter 25 . 12/24/2012
So...short. It's good though...just short.
Cheetahblaze chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
BAH! Why'd it have to end?! :c Write more! NOW!33 I love reading your writing and I have an hour long road trip coming up... write more please?!c:
Potato Chips and Power Levels chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
I would be crying...but I think I'm literally incapale of crying at the end of a game or story...(my warrior disappeared, lol. She must have ran away to another universe) I can't wait until your next fanfic! Well, um...until we meet again!
Tempest Alchemist
Graywhisper chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
Oh no! It's over! DX I enjoyed it though. :D I'll look out for your next one :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
can you add 2 she kits named:ferret kit warrior name:ferretfern,and goldenkit,warrior name goldenflowe「」「」「」「」「」{}{}{}!\…$$$$$££££※※※※※※※%%%(im on a dsi!…$$$$$$)
Sunleaf chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Let me guess, Maplepaw is Mapleshade. To think I felt bad for her when I found out about her history!
-_- Does Spottedpaw like Stormpaw?
Sunleaf chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Can you put in Rueheart? (Rue means regret) She's silver with black patches and has blue eyes.
Hollyflame chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
Great chapter! Love it! Please keep writing its fantastic!
HostileWinter chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
-sob- it was beautiful! Thank you for letting Darkheart into your beautiful masterpiece, if you want a character in any of my stories, you only have to ask.