Reviews for Past, Present, Future
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 9 . 6/14
Oh... I just realized that Hunith has no idea Merlin's back. I'm a little surprised Merlin hasn't thought of it, but to be fair, he's still trying to get past the fact that he's apparently traveled TWELVE YEARS into the future.
carisa.bruderer chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Love it!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Morgana is really getting on my nerves, I'm starting to think it runs in the family
MamzelleHermy chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Oh god! What a wonderful chapter ! But I'm also sad to hear this story will finish! It is sooooo great ! Can't wait for next chapter nonetheless.
CaptainOzone chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
Well, here we are! Final PPF review. This is rather sad but also exciting because this means SEEEQUEL and it means that you deserve some congratulations for completing a wonderful fic! :D

Awww. Worried Arthur is adorable, but what I loved most about this scene, strikingly enough, was the Arwen. I like seeing this emotional intimacy between them, especially because, looking back, Arthur never seemed the type to display this sort of sensitivity and understanding, and I just love how he’s developed. Every writer has a subtle difference in writing Arthur, and while I can never pinpoint what it is that distinguishes each, this obvious maturity is amazing.

Ls;ag;elhf. Ok, this Merlin POV is fantastic because ANGST. The dreams, his guilt… you know, it really is incredible that the poor fellow hasn’t become suicidal and depressed yet, after all that he’s suffered and is continuing to suffer. It’s doubly depressing since he’s just finally come to the realization that it is *over*, that he doesn’t have to fear anymore because everyone knows and accepts his magic, and yet…it’s *never* over. Not now. That’s why I reaaaaally hope that Merlin talks to Arthur about this, despite his refusal in this scene.

I LOVE HIM. Getting up and saying I’ll swallow my pain for them. He’s really a strong person.

THE BATTLEMENTS. This is such a headcanon of mine – that Merlin (and Arthur for that matter) go up there to think, and YES OF COURSE ARTHUR WOULD FIND HIM THERE. Od;ah

I'm not going to ask you to tell me what happened, Merlin." Even though that had been his first choice. But it was clear that Merlin wouldn't tell him. Not yet. "I'm not going to yell at you, or demand that you tell me how you got so hurt and bruised and... I just want you to know... I'm here - when you want to talk." –LOOK AT THIS EMOTIONAL MATURITY AND WEEP AT ITS BEAUTY. Kldsha;goihs *bromance feels*

…what was that cliffhanger, cari? What. The. Hell. Was. That? UGH, AND YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL US WHICH KNIGHT *ISN’T* BEING KILLED AND IS INSTEAD BEING USED IN MORGANA’S EVIL PLOT.

*You’re* the evil one.

Another comment: your Morgana. She’s awesome. I love her flippancy and smugness, and I have to admit that your final paragraph had me smiling a bit. Definitely made the villain-love portion of my heart very happy… until I realize that that was it, and there is no more. -.-

Also! I love this nameless knight’s (…I’m guessing Leon at the moment? I cannot recall if he, Percy, or Gwaine made an appearance last chapter. I need to check…) dedication and loyalty to Arthur and Camelot as well as his faith in Merlin. Brilliant.

WELL DONE! I look forward to the third of this arc. I’ll be seeing you later. *salutes*
1983Sarah chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Oh wow! Great ending! Such a fascinating story! I can't wait to read the next story!
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY!
This chapter, and the last, was absolutely incredible! So much emoiton, detail and... well, just general awesomeness. Good luck with 'The Approaching Storm'
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
brilliant
Sahba chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Aww arthur is really kind and caring ;)
Click96 chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Well done on another great story completed. I'm looking forward to the next one ; P
Also; is it Gwaine? I bet it's Gwaine. Is it? Please? Won't you tell me that it's Gwaine?
shell22 chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
I really love your story! Thanks for writing it and looking forward to another one!
LFB72 chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
I really enjoyed that. I think ending a story is often harder than starting one but you have done it with skill.

I like that there is a sting in the tail, that it's not all sugar and roses now that Merlin has returned, because nice though that would be - it would not be true to him. He would be very deeply affected by what had happened and what the future could hold. He has always believed he would protect his king no matter what - so to have been unable to save the Arthur from the future must shake his confidence to the core. I'm also amazed that Arthur did not push him on the secret he kept. The king respects Merlin, but knowing he was keeping something from him is the sort of thing that just eats away at your insides like it or not. I guess that is to be explored in the future.

I have to say, I thought this was going to dovetail into the beginning of season 5 when Merlin had received the vision of Arthur's death at Mordred's hand and Moragna had been kidnapping knights but I think your take on things will be just as compelling.

Thank you for a wonderful story and i look forward to the next instalment.
merlin9584 chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Glad to hear there's gonna be another one! Great ending! Is it Gwaine? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PDATE SOON!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Ending with another cliffy and promise of sequel? You're so mean. :) Can't wait to read the next story.

::LaRieN::
huntersandhalos chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Brilliant ending! I loved this fic and cannot wait until the next instalment :)