Reviews for Missed my chance
Lune chapter 1 . 3/2
petitions/abc-family-i-don-t-want-abc-family-to-cancel-jane-by-design#supporters Please sign this petition! Thank you)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
you're so amazing! :D I love this story i love love love it! But... why must everyone cry all the time? And why is Jane crying? Just because Billy ran away? HE probably doesn't even get what she's crying about. Do either of them even know what's going on? I thought they both thought that they didn't love each other, but if they are both crying they should have realized it, right?
emilylovestowrite chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
This was amazing!
missshoppy56 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Bad spelling mistakes!
asanto481JB chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Awww. I loved it. Great job!
:( I wish we could see Jane and Billy actually kiss and be together in the show
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Great. I rly liked it
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Aw great
readinghottie16 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
please write more
Carla U chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Keep writing it's great, and heartbreaking, and magical... all the things Billy and Jane are too each other. I miss JBD!
Carla U chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
It's great what you have so far from both points of view! Keep going! Miss JBD so much!
Go Billy chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Come on Billy, you can do it!
asanto481JB chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
The chapter was great.
And I think we can bring it back. A lot of Jane By Design fans r going to trend JaneByDesignSeason2 on twitter on Tuesday. Idk where u live but ik we're trending it at 9 on the eastern side of the US. Idk if u have a twitter but u should make one,if u want,so we can get more ppl to trend it. Thanks.
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
I'm so sad. I've already signed things and all I hope it works
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Good!:)
Nitra chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Well I'm in love with these stories! So glad I found them _ but so sad that the season ended I will be signing petitions or whatever I can do to get the show back as well. You write very well to say you're 13. I'm 15 right now and in AP classes as well. But keep up the good work. :)