Reviews for Sean and Puck Afterwards
Girl chapter 4 . 1/29
I'm actually going to review your whole story so far. To me, this is so unrealistic to what the Scorpio Races was like. Their personalities were much more calm and cool. This isn't the mysterious, calm Sean Kendrick we knew! I know that this is how you'd like the rest of the story to go, but really?! 17 and pregnant with a guy who she's only known for about a year?! I thought that the idea of Corr and Dove having a kid was reasonable, though. But the part that through me off was Sean and Puck's baby. Just - no.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
WHY DONT YOU WRITE ANY MORE!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Oliver
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Please please update this soon!
ArabianLover929 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
please, please write more! I love this chapter!
bookmaniac chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
i cant wait for chapter6 7 8 9! you will write them wont u? hurrrrrryyyyyyy
iluvscorpioraces chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Please write more I loved the update
Horseloverpap chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I love your story it's really good. For the baby(ies) I like Leo, Oliver, and Holly
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Love ur story please write more
For the kids I like holly Leo and Oliver
:D please write more
Thanks !
urmymuse chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
loving it. BTW i think they should have triplets, 2 boy and a girl. the girl should be the youngest and they should have bible names if they are irish, so perhaps Adam (the oldest) Caleb (middle child) and Hannah (the youngest).
anyways just an idea, and i know i should write my own and stop telling you what to do.
So... i love the story so far its really good and i think you've nailed the characters, thank you for sharing it with us all.
kind regards
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Love the story please continue your a great writer
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
I like Ciara best. Please update!
SeleneCherie chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I really like Odran and Cadhla... And Reina. That ones my fav.:P

Poor Puck. Sean! Stop being an idiot and swallow your pride man! She's your fudging wife! Or at least, almost wife. I can't remember... Hmm...

Loveee itt:3 thanks for the little shoutout btw(: :P