Reviews for Sean and Puck Afterwards
I know I'm late but I wanted to point out an inaccuracy, horses cannot foal in six months or less. And Gabe was supposed to leave the island the day after the race. Sorry
I won chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
The baby should be a girl and you should name her Aisling, pronounced Ashlynn. I know it isn't one of the names on the list, but it is Irish, and it is very cool, so I thought that it should be considered.
Scorpioracer chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
For a girls name Florence , Maggie( after a brilliant author !) and 4 a boy Leon or Dylan. Please please please do some more on this chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Maybe Amanda for a girl and Toby for a boy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
It's good, I like it, gut Sean and Puck are a little too sappy( for them anyway). I look forward to reading the next chapter :-)
Ruby Fuentes chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
you could name HIM: jasper or HER: lily. I really don't know.
Ruby Fuentes chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I like it alot but it is missing something. Really good though!
Ruby Fuentes chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I LOVE it! It is a little rushed but good!
Girl chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I'm actually going to review your whole story so far. To me, this is so unrealistic to what the Scorpio Races was like. Their personalities were much more calm and cool. This isn't the mysterious, calm Sean Kendrick we knew! I know that this is how you'd like the rest of the story to go, but really?! 17 and pregnant with a guy who she's only known for about a year?! I thought that the idea of Corr and Dove having a kid was reasonable, though. But the part that through me off was Sean and Puck's baby. Just - no.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
WHY DONT YOU WRITE ANY MORE!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Oliver
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Please please update this soon!
ArabianLover929 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
please, please write more! I love this chapter!
bookmaniac chapter 5 . 2/26/2013