Reviews for Secrets, Surprises, and Blessings
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
I absolutely LOVED the story it was AMAZINGLY!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
OMG! this is sooo cool!
Motsie of Atlantis chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
You know, I hate the fact that Granger pulled Kensi away from Deeks and took her off to Afghanistan for a secret mission.

I hate the stories where Granger is revealed to be Callen's long lost father who never had the guts to admit it to his son.

But far more than all of these, I really hate the fact that his spoiled, protected brat would think that it was OK to rape Nell. I know that he is the guy that everyone loves to hate, and you sure have added a strong reason for those feelings to continue, in me and a lot of other people
sonador chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Nice story,,,,, and end beautifully... good job!
Aquamarin28626 chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story. I liked it!
Saissa chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
It would,be helpful if names were spelled correctly.

ISAAC - one S and 2 A's!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
Brilliant! Loved it.
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Oh no! Busted. SOOO liking this. Well done!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Like they could keep anything from Hetty. Will be fun when she finds out. Well done, throughly enjoying this.
Ambrosia Rush chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
Aw, very sweet, I really enjoyed this chapter :)
Ambrosia Rush chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
awww the Nallen-ness :D great chapter :D
NaomiMiller chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
I was honestly in love with these last few chapters. I was as excited as all the characters were, it was a good thing I was reading this in my dorm room or else I probably would've gotten some very strange looks. :) Of course, I loved the whole thing overall and read through it in one sitting. Great writing!
DarkDivine131 chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
Hi!

Awww, a perfect final for the fic! It's sweet in a just way! I babbling and almost drooling my keyboard when the team meets Isaac: Deeks and his future surf lessons, Eric and his future hacking lessons too, Sam and Hetty as Isaac's godparents...super fluffy! :)

And the ending makes me curious... I hope I'll know more in Ur next story!

Read U soon in the next fic!
Kisses!