Reviews for Butterfly
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
I discovered your story today and just couldn't put it down, it was written so well. I laughed and cried throughout it the ending was beautiful.
heymovie1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This story was totally cute, lovely, dramatic enough and charming! I think you should write more baby fics, since motherhood really does suit Clarisse.
serenity0318 chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
What a beautiful story and an even more beautiful ending! Well done!
tengland2 chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
Nicely done with both letters from Wren and Ethan. Really liked the way Wren, wrote of how she chose C to be her baby's mother. Wanting to find the right person who really wanted a baby to raise, not to just adopt a child. Perhaps a post script at some point as to how they are doing.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
Nicely done with both letters from Nova's biological parents. She was/is certainly loved by the two of them, who understood they were young themselves and knew what needed to be done. Loved Wren's wanting to find just the right people/person for her child, before giving her up. Perhaps an update somewhere down the road of what has or had happened to Wren and Ethan.
bluegirl-783 chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
Definitely a perfect ending! Good job!
adama-roslinlove chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
That was a truly beautiful end to the story. It even gave me tears. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope to read more stories written by you.
bluegirl-783 chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
Oh, poor Wren and Ethan and Sariah! Luckily Nova is safe and well! Hopefully things will improve for them! C was so cute racing into the baby as soon as they arrived back!
LoveJulie35 chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
Loved this chapter. Please Update Soon..
alexandriaZ chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
I promised myself I wouldn't cry! GAH! Great update, I love the last line. Joe is so romantic :)
tengland2 chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
Interesting information. Certainly explains why C/J haven't heard from Wren or Ethan. Can't blame everyone when hearing about Wren's past. At least the family has received the letters and been sharing. Hope either Sarah or Wren's mother does write to them, now that contact has been established. Oliva made a very fast get away. J always so reassuring. Nicely done.
serenity0318 chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
Delightful Joe and Clarisse story.
tengland2 chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
Joseph's right they do have to start going out. Can't blame him for wanting to escape, not exactly a fan of the opera myself. Clarisse was right she (they) did know the woman. Wondering just what she wants.
bluegirl-783 chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
Hmm... never thought I'd see that coming! Hope she's not there to make trouble! Also, had to love the moments when J snuck out of the room to find out how Nova was- too cute!
tengland2 chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
Joseph patiently found a way to give Nova her medicine without getting it all over everyone. All got a nap as well. Normal life is not for them, the press, royalty ect will always be there. Nice invite from Mia. Now if only Nova's ear will behave.
Glad you were able to update, with school, holidays etc.