Reviews for The River of Time
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 5/11
Somehow I was expecting comedy so I appreciate your dashes of humor throughout the story. This is a fun read, I like the characterizations, they still have youthful/playful childishness to them versus serious disillusioned adults in children's bodies. I feel bad for Harry because dude that's Tom Riddle, and bad for Tom because dude- well, you already know this dark lord is apparently how you turned out. I look forward to the next installment and how this will all play out, thanks for writing!
Sally Won chapter 1 . 4/22
Lovely. I wonder what comes in the next chapter.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 4/15
Would have loved it if this story has more to it.
Makky2020 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Such a lovely story. Its the first time Ive read of this kind of reverse time travelling with Tom... I would love to see thisnfinished!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I'm starting to really hate the feeling of reading a really good story and it being left unfinished...
Anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
So um is there more?!
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
smiles and waits patiently for part 2 :)
Glueroses chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Amazing, hope there's a sequel
Tigersaga chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Pleasepleseplease continue
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Aww very cute I hope you continue writing this
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
What a way to piss off and get rid of Ginny. I hope we get the ending soon!
Jasmine Indigo Sappihhra chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Can we please have the second part? *puppy dog eyes* I'll love you forever! (But since all your stories are brilliant I already do) But please post the next part?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Wait a moment, there's no more? Is it discontinued? Or what? Aw, I really liked it. You know, you are really starting to get me to like this shipping, if only you wouldn't abandon your stories!
Azurena chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Omgsh please finish this! Please please please! I'm absolutely dying to know what happens next!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
how interesting and exciting! I really want to know the rest of the story now ;)