Reviews for Under The Sea
Ino Death chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
u liked that it was so cute
rubyrinoa chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was such a cute story!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cute story
Jess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was amazing! :)
JunJouVampire chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
So beutifu-fu-fuuuul! ; U;
Would you consider doing a squeal or something with Hiroki and Nowaki?
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Great story! I thought you nailed Misaki's personality perfectly, especially how slightly different it'd be if he was a protected prince his whole life. Also, interesting way of merging the version of The Little Mermaid. I thought it was handled pretty well though there were points during the boat scene where I thought too much was happening without a break inbetween.

Yeah, the ending did feel dragged, even if for the sake of including the Junjou and Sekai pairings (which was a good idea). It seems that the only problem you have is knowing HOW to end it. This is just a piece of advice but you know how you finished the story on the note of fairy-tale endings? You could've made that a subtle reocurring theme within the story rather than just being mentioned once before. Then, use that line again but earlier on. Also, have the other pairings develop within the course of the story rather than crowded at the end.

It's good to leave some room for mystery whenever a story ends so then the readers themselves can use a bit of imagination rather than being spoon-fed. That's really the only thing that irked me about this one-shot. Thanks for the read!

CupidKirby
unable to access account chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was absolutely amazing! I loved the story and the idea :)

I liked how you made it into one long story so I didn't have to wait for chapters

GREAT JOB!