Reviews for For What It's worth
The calling chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I ship these two so hard
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Awww this was cute I love ToKo :)
LilBlackBird chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Omfg. I love with this story. Toko is one of my fav pairinhs! :33 I will marry this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Love love love this! It's so cute I love these two together :D
my-dreams-ur-entertainment chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I can't get hover how cute this story is! .
hankey chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww this was so cute u.u
sparrhawk chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Aww, this was absolutely adorable! And they stayed completely in character despite the intimacy (if it can even be considered that)!
nienerz chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
VampireApple chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like this pairing too.

Cute fic, I enjoyed reading.
InsaneBunnyNinja chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
XD XD XD this is the awesomest, funniest pairing EVER! love it.
Toko girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
GOOD ONE! fuck the police i like TOKO
DarkHairedVeela chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lol this was a perfect example of toko :)
That Girl in the Skirt chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh god. This cracked me up haha. xD

laurastalkingsurf chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is so cute! Even if it is a crack pairing, I agree with you. These two hot heads would be hilarious together. It reminds me a little of Tenzin and Lin 3 (In my dreams, Lin is Toph and Zuko's love child ;D).
As far as cc: it IS pretty short, and almost ALL dialogue. I know that every one who reads this will almost definitely know who the characters are and what they look like, but it's always good practice to describe the characters: what they look like, what they're wearing. Especially since these are older versions of the characters.
Anyways, that's my two bits. Love the little story line and good job. :)
Waiyi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It's cute, short, sweet, and in character :) I like it!
Also, Toko is not really crack considering the fandom size (-cough 354 stories, fan art, dialogue/action proof from the series cough-), so we're quite legitimate. It's also a plus that we're (so far) not a ghost ship like Maiko, Zutara, or Taang (just stating facts, not here to start a battle or war).