Reviews for There and Back Again
Astrido chapter 9 . 5/25
are you ever going to finish this story?
I really love this.
cheers
Maya
sam83 chapter 9 . 4/21
Love the story please continue
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
this makes me happy :D it's not a "oh, poor invalid, let's get you adjusted to being limited" it's "yeah, I'm blind, and I'm still able to determine cause of death, deduce you almost as good as Sherlock, and live a normal life". I love that! I can't wait to read more. There's not much left in SIP!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Are you ever going to update again? Its a shame if not, this is a really good one.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This is going really well, can't wait for next part
readaddict123 chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
This is a great story! It really puts a twist on things! Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Yay! You updated! I really apreciate that, your take on this story is refreshingly different, and I look forward to reading more! Having John take the cab instead of Sherlock, GENIOUS! It solves the problem on shooting the cabbie across the building. I really can't wait until the next chapter.
DawnoftheNutter chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
No! A cliffy! Why?! I was really getting into the story, now like the actual TV series, I will have to wait...not fair...
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Either John is a genius, or he's in a lot more trouble than he realizes.
katniss12 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
love this story please continue
SassyVeeDub chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Oooh a twist. Great chapter, thanks for posting!
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Oooh! I was wondering how this was going to play out with John blind. I wonder if the cabie'll be like the Black Lotus and think John is Sherlock?
WaffleNinja chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
WOAH, plot twist! This is a very exciting turn of events, I can't wait to read more!
Childatheart28 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
how is John going to shoot the cabbie, let alone find them if he is blind?
Suezanne chapter 8 . 4/5/2013