Reviews for There and Back Again
readaddict123 chapter 9 . 2/6
This is a great story! It really puts a twist on things! Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Yay! You updated! I really apreciate that, your take on this story is refreshingly different, and I look forward to reading more! Having John take the cab instead of Sherlock, GENIOUS! It solves the problem on shooting the cabbie across the building. I really can't wait until the next chapter.
DawnoftheNutter chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
No! A cliffy! Why?! I was really getting into the story, now like the actual TV series, I will have to wait...not fair...
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Either John is a genius, or he's in a lot more trouble than he realizes.
katniss12 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
love this story please continue
SassyVeeDub chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Oooh a twist. Great chapter, thanks for posting!
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Oooh! I was wondering how this was going to play out with John blind. I wonder if the cabie'll be like the Black Lotus and think John is Sherlock?
WaffleNinja chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
WOAH, plot twist! This is a very exciting turn of events, I can't wait to read more!
Childatheart28 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
how is John going to shoot the cabbie, let alone find them if he is blind?
Suezanne chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
coool
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
please update soon, a blind Watson is a refreshing change :D
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
That is slightly creepy. Obviously, they didn't do that, so how would Sherlock know exactly what was going to happen?
Suezanne chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I like the way you've made John it's probably very hard writing him blind. I think if you're still going to have him shoot the cabby his sight should improve at lease a little before it happens
ThisDayWillPass chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Nope. He's blind. He has to use his brain more than ever.

You're completely right, and for some strange, strange reason(I love friendship fics. More than I like slash), I want this to be... slash. And that's because you write John so wonderfully, that I can't but imagine SH falling for him.

So, I'll squint.
johnsarmylady chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Interesting use of the SiP dialog - neatly manipulated.
Looking forward to the next instalment
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »