Reviews for The Shinobi Test: First Mission
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/7
I love this girl
Dominikku-kun chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Well I honestly can't believe I never noticed these in two years. I do wish you'd continue them some day, they're exceptionally well written, like many of your works.
Thanks for the good read.
Blade Draco kid and mirror chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Made this story a series so the parts would be finished and not left incomplete... How's that idea going
God1801 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Other than the Mary Sue OC this is a really good story
Axcel chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Ummm, you know Ryo are gold coins, right? I think a few Mon would be better than freaking ten thousand Ryo for painting a fence... One Ryo could, in the feudal age (technologically, too) of the Naruto-verse, feed a man for a week.
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Naruto is scary. When Rika mentioned seeing Naruto being chased by ANBU, I remembered something. In the manga, Naruto wasn't just chased by ANBU, he successfully escaped and evaded them using E-rank jutsu...while wearing kill-me orange. Either the ANBU suck that bad, they were humoring him because they find his pranks hilarious, or he is just that freakishly talented at stealth. Probably the last and for reasons best left unsaid.
Benjudah chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Please finish this.
showstopper573 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
just reread this again lol very nicely written. sad that your muse for this dried out but still good stuff xD
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Poor Naruto, they are systematically destroying his world view. And considering how shitty his life already is, it's not the best thing to tell him he'll spend the rest of his life doing worse things and then still living a shitty life. Not good for his mental stability, really.
Dsun012 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
The final outcome seems a little predictable at this point.
The Provincial Governor wants him taken alive, probably because he's a relative (son is most likely but it's not important). They'll get him there, he won't stand trial because the Governor will pardon him or whatever. He'll tip his hat to the Leaf Ninja and head back out to take his revenge on the villagers. Since they got themselves blacklisted by Konoha, they're basically screwed. It's a crapsack world for everyone.

I did consider the possibility that he was playing with words and he means he'll never stand trial because he'll be executed immediately. Still possible but I consider it less likely than the first scenario.

By no circumstance do I at all believe that he means (or that he only means) that he expects to be rescued.

I feel like, in an effort to distance itself from the black-and-white morality of canon, that the plot is making the world out to be more miserable than it should probably be. Swinging too far in the other direction, as it were. Still an interesting story and I am enjoying the different (and yes, much more believable) outlook on the ninja village system. Very good read!
Meck Viking chapter 1 . 6/20/2013

just had to get that out of my system. i know you got the full set of killed main charaters. does not mean i have to like it. but you are the authorlord.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
cool story :)
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
My guess is something VERY bad.
CelestialSilhouette chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Looking forward to future installments in this series.
LoganAlexander chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
i think that this is your best story... and i really hope that youll focus on this one because its also one of the better narutos on this site and also probably on of the most realistic ninja stories out there. i really hope you update soon cuz i dont read the others.