Reviews for The Shinobi Test: First Mission
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Interesting... I give you my permission to continue. I would like to see where this is headed. ;)
Serene Grace chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I wish I was there too! This would've made history on YouTube! XD Sasuke's such an arrogant bastard, but then again, that's why we love him! :P DON'T FORGET ZE UPDATEZZZZ!

Ta-ta

-Serena
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Rika is a hundred times the ninja sakura is and i thoroughly approve
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
No, Rika is not Sakura. And that's quite alright! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
*laughing* That was great, loved it! 'You didn't ask' LOL! I love that line. Great work, excellent fic, and love the OC. Keep it up.

Mike
Brightwave chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Another great chapter.
I've been wondering: Has any one of the protagonists deliberately killed yet? As I am writing this, Shikamaru comes to my mind, who killed Kakuzu and Hidan, but else...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I am sure you will get back to "That Look" in due time. Until then, this is an interesting continuation of your provocative previous story. It is interesting, so future installments will be appreciated. Having Team 7 receive an experienced kunoichi as a replacement was a good setup. Sakura being sent back to school was bot h amusing, and a reminder of what most young people Naruto's age would be actually doing.
karthik9 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I can't imagine her doing any wrong. She's been amiable the entire time and even explains everything to him. Maybe they just thought she'd help Naruto learn.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
...I can't wait for the cat.
Allienne Bathory chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Poor, poor, Rika!
Paladin-kriss chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hahaha, that was fantastic, looking forward to more
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
poor rika ... having to team up with naruto, sasuke and kakashi after she had been on a few c-rank missions ..

sakura will probably end up at as a teacher or a researcher ... books and the sorts are her things ... in that way she could maybe help the ninjas later... when they are searching for a specific information about another country or history ... whatever
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Rika, you're alive. That's what you've done. And Naruto could clone the brush too...
TMEMEME chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So far, not bad. Looking forward to more.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »