Reviews for The Shinobi Test: First Mission
Acaila chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
The mission fee is 5,000 ryou. The genins get 10% each. The genins get 10,000 ryou.

...What? It should be 500 each. You get each of the genin twice as much as the total amount to be divided.
Sir Deadpool chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I am liking this Rika Character you are showing, I Hope you have Kakashi stomp this superiority complex Sasuke has into the ground, AS it is a threat to the team dynamic and has to be adressed.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Nice story, keep writing :)
bub23453 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
very nice! Though I feel sorry for Hinata. This is definitely new and I can't wait to see more :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Interesting... I give you my permission to continue. I would like to see where this is headed. ;)
Serene Grace chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I wish I was there too! This would've made history on YouTube! XD Sasuke's such an arrogant bastard, but then again, that's why we love him! :P DON'T FORGET ZE UPDATEZZZZ!

Ta-ta

-Serena
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Rika is a hundred times the ninja sakura is and i thoroughly approve
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
No, Rika is not Sakura. And that's quite alright! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
*laughing* That was great, loved it! 'You didn't ask' LOL! I love that line. Great work, excellent fic, and love the OC. Keep it up.

Mike
Brightwave chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Another great chapter.
I've been wondering: Has any one of the protagonists deliberately killed yet? As I am writing this, Shikamaru comes to my mind, who killed Kakuzu and Hidan, but else...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I am sure you will get back to "That Look" in due time. Until then, this is an interesting continuation of your provocative previous story. It is interesting, so future installments will be appreciated. Having Team 7 receive an experienced kunoichi as a replacement was a good setup. Sakura being sent back to school was bot h amusing, and a reminder of what most young people Naruto's age would be actually doing.
karthik9 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Citycept chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I can't imagine her doing any wrong. She's been amiable the entire time and even explains everything to him. Maybe they just thought she'd help Naruto learn.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
...I can't wait for the cat.
Allienne Bathory chapter 1 . 8/4/2012