Reviews for The Shinobi Test: First Mission
Shakeval chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
hmmmm, doesn't kage bushin replicate items held by the shinobi?

regardless i'm glad you were interested enough to continue on with this world and bam, you came out with this, looks interesting and hopefully it keeps your interest.

i feel sorry for this new teammate, sasuke is a bastard and naruto has little knowledge of common ninja terminology and other book related things, he's lucky he could ready the forbidden scroll at all.
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow thats harsh to hear that Team 8 weren't even allowed to attend Hinata's "Funeral" assuming she is dead.

Great chapter as always, I generally dislike OCs but you have a knack for making them likable. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future chapter.
keplo chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
love this arc style. it will allow you to focus more and wont keep us on such an anxiety when we don't know if any goodies are coming in the future. love this humorous bit and I am quite surprised that you decided to use OC as your 3rd member but I know you can do it well. anyways the slight humor was good and it made sasuke just bit less of an murderous psycopath since he was an ok guy before the second mindrape by itachi
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sad beginning (not a ig surprise tho... ****ing Hyuuga. Anyway, I like the new girl, and the reserve teams idea. I also like the arcs thing you'll be doing, sounds great, and I'm looking forward to them. Great story/sequel.

Mike
dgj212 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
for one hinata died
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
very nice. i am glad to see this getting continued
Danvighar chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Definitely a world that deserves to be explored.

Hinata's suicide brought to mind an anecdote I read in either a fantasy novel or a fanfic of a young woman, "protected" from ever being allowed to see any man but her father, arranging to "pick the wrong mushrooms for dinner" and poison both herself and her father. You haven't shown us Hiashi alive on-screen yet...

I don't know if Rika is a reference to anyone/anything, but she definitely fills a skill gap in the Rookie Crew, since TenTen's focus is on ranged weaponry. I'd like to see more of her.
Serene Grace chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Poor, poor Rika. It is a highly known fact that Team 7 is a VERY dysfunctional team. Especially now in the canon story. DON'T FORGET ZE UPDATEZZZZ!

Ta-ta

-Serena
Kyugan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I would SO, SO love to rub it in Sasuke's face that the Kagebunshin also duplicates whatever the user has on him. All Naruto has to do is hold the paint brush while he uses the jutsu and BAM, instant workforce
karthik9 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i like your idea of arcs.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13