Reviews for The Shinobi Test: First Mission
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
My guess is something VERY bad.
CelestialSilhouette chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Looking forward to future installments in this series.
LoganAlexander chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
i think that this is your best story... and i really hope that youll focus on this one because its also one of the better narutos on this site and also probably on of the most realistic ninja stories out there. i really hope you update soon cuz i dont read the others.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Great work on this.

Man I am really enjoying your "Shinobi Test" universe.

Definitely gritty and badass.

I'm also liking that Naruto got a reality check. He'll need it if he's going to survive.

I look forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
Hektols chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Two hundred bandits don't sound as impressive when one of the ninjas in the group can make a similar number of clones.

Judging from the talk between Kakashi and the Sheriff it looks like Konoha doesn't get any funds from Fire Country.
Hektols chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
If Naruto decides to not become Hokage and quits being a ninja he could become a professional bounty hunter.
Hektols chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
"... This isn't fun at all! Why do those older boys always say they love chasing pussy so much? ...", Naruto needs to meet Jiraiya.
Hektols chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
It's nice to see that the treatment that Naruto got from the villagers was not exagerated and that the Hokage and his ANBU were competent.

However I have to disagree about the fanfiction myth of Naruto being bad in taijutsu, he never was bad in that field, the manga never mentions it and it fact the official books point that he graduated with a B in taijutsu. He just had the bad luck to face opponents with better taijutsu than him while making the imprudence of charging them.
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Yes, Hyuugas are bastards.

It would be interesting if Kurenai and her boys found out that Hinata didn't kill herself, that a sadistic Main member overdid with her new Caged Bird Seal.
X59 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Really interesting.

I can't wait to see how things progress.
yellulhchicken chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
kind of suspicious how the bandit leader is so well informed.
AnAncientBard chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This could be good.
Hope to see more!
7/10
cooldood101 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
uo-chou chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Interesting. I hope to see where you are going with this... Very intriguing story!
Yoholic chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
An excellent first c mission, cant wait to see what happens
194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »