Reviews for The Shinobi Test: First Mission
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
pretty good
xfighter4 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Good chapter! I hope you update soon!,
loretta537 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
this is good, i cant wait to see what will happen next
Preier chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
reality check for naruto and interesting promise from gideon.

thank you for sharing your stories.
flame55 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
This great cant wait for more
Fayneir chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
This is good, very good. Looking forward to more.
Viktorius chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Liking the realistic approach!
noshadowone chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
im just thinking i know naruto isnt the most skilled but he can equalize numbers in a hurry so if i kakashi i would be telling to be ready to use as many as needed.
noshadowone chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
maybe something like a magistrate, could be closer to and eastern sheriff, but i dont know but good chapter cant wait for the next.
Redhand chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Awesome story, I'm definitely enjoying the more realistic setting. Dropping Sakura was a good move, as the naivete that Naruto shows is enough, without Sakura adding hers in.

Concerning Naruto though, arguably the positive/unrealistic canon setting contributed to forming his canon behaviours, so is it fair to keep the naive canon Naruto when the setting is changed to a darker and more realistic one? Shouldn't he have been slapped down hard enough to wake him up before now?

Enjoying the story, looking forward to more!
Foxcomm chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Would you believe me if i said I had a few songs on loop while reading this? Streets of Lerado and Hung my Head. Cowboy songs about dying. The coincidence is a little bit creepy.
Samuraiguy2 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Really good chapter and I am loving the fact that Naruto is slowly being shown how the world around him actually works.
125b chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
seeing naruto's sad little dreams being crushed chapter by chapter as he realizes ninja actually exist to kill people for money is one of the funnies things ive ever read.
logan chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
you know, it's interesting. During the conversation about saratobi it struck me that though this story is much more realistically grounded than the cannon, it is the complete opposite of what the canonical naruto is about thematically. This is much closer to what actual shinobi were (spy/assassin/etc) where as naruto is a story about transcending those things in favor of peace. In true "break the cutey" fashion, this world seems more likely to have a disgusted naruto give up being a shinobi, or pretty much give up on having a soul. speaking of soul destroying things, i am really missing hinata -_-''

keep it up
Logan
Essex chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Nice fic, although having the bounty on most minor criminals being equivalent to the cost of getting your fence painted is a tad odd.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »