Reviews for Frame
saberstorm chapter 7 . 3/2
What's the "grudge" you mentioned?
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 1/7
Heh, he could still tie her up in the bedroom. XD
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Great. Loved the newspaper in the last chapter that was celebrating Roxie and Megs. What I DO want to know is if our dear, DEAR hero *CoughhackleDIE* is listening to any of this. I mean, setting it up to look like Megs had stepped up/down to murder? Not cool man, NOT cool. He couldn't have, I don't know, faked injury, called a truce? On the other hand, he didn't have anyway to retire, no way out. And I suppose he had no way of knowing AT FIRST that Megs wasn't going to hurt Roxie. BUT, after ten years of her not being dead even through, call, a kidnapping a week you'd think he'd have picked up on it. But now that I think on it, that may have been why he chose to retire in such a way. He knew that Megs was a benign sort of villain and didn't REALLY want to hurt the city or the people, and that Megs would be able to keep OTHER villains out. Huh, he DID try and set Megs up as Overlord. Course in real life the Army, an airstrike, or a nuke would've been deployed in a New York second if someone tried to conquer a city like that. And now I have potential background layout building in my head.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
ooh. good update.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Hmm. Nice story. I'm looking forward to more to see how you develop it from here.
doctor anthony chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
A very good fic so far update soon.
BadIdeaGenius chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Interesting turn of events. I wonder what will happen next. You have a good begining, keep writing.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
you'd think someone in the coroner's office would have noticed that the skeleton HAD WIRES RUNNING THROUGH IT AND HOLDING THE BONES TOGETHER...it was a nursing prop...plus we aren't even sure if it's a real human/being skeleton...personally I'd say that they find the coroner's real findings and jam the systems and broadcast what really happened.
did the city give the skeleton back to the Scott family? maybe if they get the skeleton dug up and have an official autopsy*by someone not under Metrocity's employment* the truth might come out. I mean they really don't have any proof of Megamind killing Metroman apart from a skeleton from a nursing school.
BUT then again in this whole movie the only one who seems to be playing with a full deck is Roxanne.

okay a little bit of backstory before you get into the story would be good...did MM make Hal superstrong accidentally? plus didn't he and Roxanne have that disasterous date after MM and Minion had their fight? I'm a bit confused about what parts of the movie actually happened.

I'm actually a bit surprised that the news channel didn't air her thing for fear of what Megamind might do to them.

anyway it's an interesting story. LOVE that Minion has some Evil Queen designs already
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Mmm interesting. I'll look into this. The idea seems good, but maybe you should work a little on what the charactors are saying. The grammar is okay, but it doesn't sound natural. I can't really picture a news guy saying, "No, I wouldn't, nor would anyone sane." I mean, the grammar is right, but it doesn't sound like someone would say on the fly. It sounds like the guy was reading off something, or trying to sound smarter than he really was. Besides that, though, you have a good foundation, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.