Reviews for Titanic s Guardian Angel
Fangirl1017 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
The death of Rose came to soon. Also remember capitalization. Other that that, Great Story!
classicmovielover chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Congrats on finishing your story.
"not doing anything, except, wait. Wait to die; wait to live. Wait for an absolution, that would never come." Nice movie reference there.
R1U2 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
classicmovielover chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Interesting chapter.
classicmovielover chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
"The smell in question came from the cockpit X-9, where Rose had been placed. The fact was, that after three weeks of traveling, without the least appropriate conservation, the body began to rot, exhaling a horrible smell through the ship."
1) There were no cockpits on ships
2) I know of no room X-9 on the Titanic
3) None of the big ships took three weeks to cross the ocean. At the most, it took them a week.
classicmovielover chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
"Now, by carelessness of the sailors, another passenger had literally lost his eyes." That makes it sound as if Jack has no eyes! Eyesight would make more sense since he does still have his eyes.

"So, Mr. Moody, how is the navigation is going?" he asked.

"Quiet, sir. The sea is calm as a pond," said the sub-captain.

James Moody was the Sixth Officer. Why do you have him as a sub-captain?
classicmovielover chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
This chapter was better. "Lieutenant Lowe"- Harold Lowe was the Fifth Officer, not a Lieutenant.
Lady Elena Dawson chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Jack lost his sight?! Now, THAT was unexpected! What will he do now? I have no idea what will happen next! Please update soon!

Lady Elena Dawson

P.S. I've corrected all your chapters so far. The title of your story should also be Titanic's Guardian Angel with an apostrophe to emphasize possession.
Kaida chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Celtic Ceilidh chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
It's definitely an interesting idea.

However, you really need someone to read it over, to fix the spelling and grammar mistakes. It would make it much easier to read. I realise that English is probably not your first language, but don't be afraid to ask someone to Beta read for you. :)
ljd chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Watch your punctuation, past tense and present tenses. A space should not be between a quote mark and the first letter. I.e. "I think..." etc. But continue! I'm hooked.
Bohemian Anne chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
You have an interesting concept here, but you really need to get a beta reader. I'm guessing that English isn't your first language, but a good beta reader can straighten out the errors and make this story much more readable.
Lady Elena Dawson chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I can't wait to see what happens! I wonder how Jack reacted when he learned that Rose was murdered... Or can he be the killer? I applaud you for keeping the suspect so well hidden. Even if it is Cal, I would still be surprised - what would his reasons be?

However, I would like to point out that Margaret's Brown's husband was never on the Titanic, so there wouldn't be a Mr. Brown.

Keep the good work up!

classicmovielover chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This story is full of errors. Don't you proof read it first?
Lady Elena Dawson chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Ooh, I got chills! This is going to be very interesting, I can tell! Who would kill Rose like that? Update soon!