Reviews for Storm Warning
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
is very good story
Hope there's a sequel
kookiemonster318 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Hope there's a sequel, you have me hooked for more of the boys and for more info on Wes. Great story :)
Rachele chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Noooo! OMG Please more lol, or at least think of maybe doing a a part two, ya know what happens when the drama settles. Anyways great read loved this fic
frannyb chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing.
Syd chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Lovely job! I really liked this story!
Ollie chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Where did Wes get the gun from?
Syd chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I hope you write another chapter! It's so good! Love to see more!
Yeedle chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
First of all, the chapter didn't suck at all! I enjoyed it. You did a good job making it believable that Wes and Travis care about each other as partners or as something more depending on what the reader wants to see. Suggestions for the last chapter: Maybe a hospital scene where Wes is recovering and he thanks Travis for sticking by his side or Wes's first day back to work after getting out of the hospital and he shows signs that he is getting past what was done to him. Whatever you decide to do, I can't wait to see how it ends!
Syd chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I bate Sam so much! I really never read these kinds of stories, but somehow I can handle this one, so great job! Update soon!
silverluna chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really wish you had put a warning up right away that the story would be veering into slash. Not everyone likes slash and/or being surprised when slash comes out of what one was expecting to be a completely friendship only story. I was interested in the concept in the beginning because it sounded like a cool idea, Travis working hard to protect Wes, maybe to compensate for his over eagerness to confront armed suspects and put Wes unintentionally in danger.
J9yee chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Good chapter! :)
Well written!
Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I'm so loving this story , hoping for some Travis whump thrown into the mix . : ) just my hopes lol . But anyway great story so far .
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
This just keeps getting better and better by the chapter, heck, by the word!
Jessenia-chan chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I'm loving the slash moments the guys are having. Great development. And I'm so excited for what Sam has in store. Plus great Wes whump please update soon!
J9yee chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I'm really enjoying he general plot but not to sure about the relationship between the two detectives, more so the feelings Travis is having; i think the boys have a great bromance but nothing more. Interested to see how the story progresses...please warn if there will be slashing between W & T.
Overall, I enjoy your writing!