Reviews for Redemption and Madness
bakuragrey1998 chapter 7 . 3/19
Let me start off by saying I love this story! I like mily x rival in this story! Lelouch is so interesting in this fic. I hope bloodbeard doesn't rape kallen! I like stories that are not afraid to cross lines like the way C.C died! Cannibalism! It does let us know that bloodbeard is serious and will do what he wants! I mainly want to see Lelouch go back to his chess game master ways, using people as pawns. Susaku and Euphe need to get over their problems. I like nunnilly and Bloodbeards son. MM has met with a terrible fate. Will the Collective Unconscious be the final enemy? Did you watch the show subbed, dubbed, or both! I watched them both. I don't really like akito the exiled but are you planning to go somewhere with that? I also like how you make it seem as if this fanfiction and its events all tie into the show perfectly. So many questions!
I love this story! Hope it is not discontinued! I have been running into alot of those stories lately!
fllflourine chapter 41 . 2/12
This story so far is great, even though there's only nine chapters left and it'll be finished soon.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 41 . 1/20
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

PS: All the chapters are kinda hard for me to read; I had to squint to read everything
RenegadeFire chapter 1 . 1/4
Sooo, finally have gotten the time to read this. The summary intro was great and a good start for a first chapter. And damn, Bloodbeard is... scary. Wonder where those cockroach... things came from. Hmm, wonder how long it'll take me to finish this... Probably a few months. xD I really need to stop switching stories that I haven't even finished reading yet. I read them all of course... eventually.
JuniorL.Cloud chapter 41 . 12/22/2014
Hey Patrick, I do find this chapter enjoyable although there were not much actions in it. Is the next chapter gonna be action packed? Looking forward for some epic battle scenes! Merry Christmas to you too!
REadefr chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLease Update*Bow*

And don't give up on this story
Reader chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
I fucking love this story. It's wonderful, it's thrilling, it has history fact. A wonderful tragic romance story. Unexpected happens. This story is wonderful. I wish you could make more story about
Code Geass, like this.
nicfoto5 chapter 40 . 11/22/2014
I think this chapter was very good and im interested to see how lelouch will get out of hell and i hope he learns to accept Mikial, but i think kallen needs to be a bit more calm she seems to just be pissed at everything not so much in this chapter but a lot in the rest of the story, and sense shes not in it as much anymore it seems like when ever we see her shes just mad. all in all its still good story though and i can't wait tell the next chapter
Guest chapter 40 . 11/20/2014
Only 10 chapters remaining? Oh no :( Great chapter really liked the talk scene between marianne and lelouch. Now that I think about it kallen and marianne are pretty similar along with lelouch and charles.
Shizu Uchiha chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
It was pretty good. The story is going very good.
It was very interesting on how lelouch fight his fears, well his past, afront his father mother and clovis.

Awesome
Guest chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
MOAR!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/21/2014
amazing chapter i can't wait for the suit
Keytchtee chapter 39 . 10/18/2014
An interesting chapter. The scenes between Lelouch and Vlad Dracula felt like they slightly mirrored the final confrontation between Lelouch and Charles Zi Brittania(This is a good thing, IMO).
On a small note: refering to him as Vlad Tepes III would be incorrect. "Tepes" means "the Impaler", which was a moniker he earned for himself, not a family name or such(In short: Vlad the Impaler III would mean there had been three Vlad the Impalers before him, which is not the case). The correct way would be to write it out as Vlad III Tepes(Vlad III the Impaler). Or simply, the most common way of writing his name; Vlad Dracula.
Also, I doubt he'd refer to himself as "Tepes", considering it was a name he was given after his death.
Anyway, cheers, and keep it up! :-)
Findarato chapter 39 . 10/18/2014
I've wanted for quite some time to ask as I learned that Dracula is in this story; Will this new Dracula movie Dracula Untold somehow affect this story? Will story of this Dracula be same kind as one in movie?