Reviews for Redemption and Madness
deathsinger0 chapter 8 . 6/16
wish it was cc who's alive instead of kallen.
deathsinger0 chapter 7 . 6/16
the wizard of oz
deathsinger0 chapter 5 . 6/16
holy shit
deathsinger0 chapter 2 . 6/15
this story is very messed up, extremely messed up. if the creator did this, i'm sure a few people would die in the real world.
Just saying. This writing is so good because the premise doesn't make me want to spoon out my own eyeballs. It's incredible keep it up
Libertad the Second chapter 50 . 2/17
Hi.
This is an awesome work of yours. Cant wait for developments.
raisins2011 chapter 50 . 1/1
(This is an overall review for the full story as I basically binge read it in one sitting.) This was a beautiful fanfic that really brought out a lot of depth in the characters from CG. It was great to see the various Black Knights beyond the limited perspective the anime gives them and how they grew over the course of 50 chapters (would try to be specific but I don't have time to go back). Bloodbeard was also a surprisingly well rounded OC as his role complemented Lelouch very well and his character developed over time without losing his core depravity. I did find the final battle a little one sided in favor of Lelouch and his friends but I can see it makes sense as Lelouch and co did spend 3 months training while Bloodbeard's abilities seemed to have plateaued much earlier.

One thing I wish there was more of would have been giving Kallen a more active role as she was mostly sidelined compared to the anime. This makes sense considering her position, but her character makes it seem like she would have had more to say/do. Additionally, we never really got to see a lot of the abilities of the other Black Knights in action extensively, but obviously there is the constraint of time and length, perhaps they could be expanded upon in the sequel?

Finally, from a technical standpoint, there were some mistakes with words, grammar, etc. that were distracting at times, but I was binging and couldn't bother to stop to note them down :P I think the most common grammatical issues were tense shifts in verbs, but overall it wasn't a big deal.

Again, great story. Good luck on the rest of your work!
Titanfire999 chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Is it that the story will just pick up in excitement or is that whenever I pick a random chapter it's somehow amazing?
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 50 . 12/25/2016
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Morgen is using Naoto 's soul?!

FOR A SEQUEL?!
Titanfire999 chapter 50 . 12/24/2016
Ummmmmmm... What the hell? Naoto? Is there a Adolf Hitler jr here? And this chapter makes 8 that I've read so far.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 50 . 12/24/2016
Merry Christmas. Loved the chapter.
Titanfire999 chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Rename this fanfic, making a religion
Titanfire999 chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I'm not sure if I want to stop reading because this is batshit crazy. Or keep going because I've already read ch39. But seriously this is batshit crazy. How did you come up with this shit?
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 49 . 12/23/2016
First off welcome back good to see you. Second of all I really enjoyed this chapter. Third of all how do you feel about season 3 coming up. Fourth of all the conversation between our main hero and our main villain was really really deep, got to me man. Finally, good luck with the writing or any other projects.
Follower38 chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
I want to try reading this. I really do. I even skipped to the end to see if it changed but I am afraid I cant read this story and likely many others cannot as well.
It is not because of the content, but the format.
The lines are so densely packed together, with no real spacing between the lines, it is extremely difficult to read. It is like trying to read computer code in terms of density.
There needs to be clearer and greater spacing, double space format between every paragraph and when the speaker changes.
I bid you adieu, fellow writer and wish you the best of luck.