Reviews for Redemption and Madness
FalconRukichi chapter 47 . 7/27
hell. I Miss this Crazy story so much! please finsh it!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 47 . 7/2
you are a great writer and i will alwaays love this story made by you, my friend
PinkKitty2713 chapter 18 . 7/2
Lol. I like how you made Authur (the cat), Authur's 'avatar'.
mikaele.fapiano chapter 1 . 5/19
Plz make more
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 2/15
When I think Code Geass, my mind thinks, tactical genius, political intrigue, and deep characters.

Your story makes me think of, muscles, cliche "almost raped a lead character for drama, but saved at the last second by hero, for drama", everyone is nerfed so that the hero and villain look better, and an evil army that can't be fought with giant robots.

I honestly don't feel any desire to keep on reading. I don't know why I'm even writing this, you have your story fans and I am not one of them, and that's fine. So you should just ignore this, I guess.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 46 . 2/14
i hope they be like brother and sister one day...to be honest...Nunally was all too dependant on a lot of things including Lelouch...sure...they'll still consider the children of each other nieces and nephews...but the kids will be able to sense that their parents arent on good terms and will either try to fix it or behave like their parents do...
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 46 . 2/13
Honestly I never had a problem with the old font style and don't here! Good chapter as always! Your fic made me hate nunnaly xD! Jk! Like the role reversal! Love how most if not all characters are always addressed and not ignored! Soo... A IMO!
Lelouch x C.C chapter 16 . 1/13
amazing
Interesting chapter. Can see that Lelouch and Nunallys relationship isn't getting any better. Wonder how long it will last until the stick breaks...
eva3071 chapter 45 . 1/6
The problem I have with Nunnally is that she hasn't had to sacrifice in order to get where she is today. A man can have anything, if he is willing to sacrifice for it, and she hasn't been able to do just that. Lelouch, ironically, had her pegged when he remarked at their first meeting after the nuking of Tokyo that she existed off the largess of the sacrifices of other people just as the corrupt nobility of the Britannian Empire did. Sure, a large part of that was due to Lelouch babying her precisely because their father kicked them to the curb.

The issue here is that Nunnally recognized that she needed to develop her own identity away from Lelouch, but still does it on the sacrifices of Lelouch and others. Perhaps this is classic teenage rebellion and such, but that strikes me as pretty narcissistic of her in the last several chapters. Perhaps soon in the preceding chapters will she have her own pride broken in the way Lelouch's was?
TokusatsuLuv chapter 45 . 1/6
Thank you so much for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon. But it was almost hard for me to read so please fix it.

Happy New Year
sith3p chapter 45 . 1/6
The wait was worth it. As much as I did not like how Nunnally acted last chapter as well as some of this one, I have to admit it was only a matter of time before Nunnally decided to move on and away from under Lelouch's thumb and if he can't accept that..tough shit.
Yuuki-chan24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Nunnally is a bitch. How could she make Lelouch suffer?

Like the story though...just not Nunnally..
Angel-the-hedge chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
Awesome turn out and I cant wait for more
Guest chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
The story just keeps improving in both writing style and engaging situations. I must admit though, I'm starting not to like Nunally with the way she's acting right now. Real good story!