Reviews for Made For Me
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Haaaa all caught up now, can't wait for more!
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Oh oh so perfect *teardrop*
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Yesss this is so good!
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Ho ho hooooo! Edward and someone else? Yep, I'm interested!

(and this is SO not the regular run-of-the-mill twilight story, yes!)

The irony! as Iwas typing this out, an advert for New Moon just popped up on the tv lol
Slinkiee chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
That was pretty freaking hot. I am wondering now what is going to happen when Kady's issues surface.
Slinkiee chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
That was pretty hot yet tasteful. (No pun intended). LOL

I keep thinking something is going to happen with Bella and the kids. I wonder if she is going to hate Bella. Things are just too perfect right now. Great story, you got me addicted. Please update soon.
Slinkiee chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I could feel the sexual tension as I was reading the story and also something more. Tehre is a real connection between the two. Kady is also really possessive of our Edward, isn't she? Hmmm... Anyway I look forward to the next chapter. Update soon.
Slinkiee chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I love this sexually awakened Edward! Who is this Kadence though? Is she going to feel the same about him I wonder. I really appreciate your writing style. Your vampire's dialog sound exactly like how I think they would actually speak. I also love how Bella asked Rosalie for sex advice! Thank you for keeping everyone in character. Please update very soon.
rayo1521 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Slinkiee chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I am loving this story. I'm glad you gave Bella a happy ending but it's almost too good to be true. I am thinking that Jacob is going to start something maybe? I know this story is not really centered around Jacob though so probably not. Anya sounds adorable and lovable. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Edward.
rayo1521 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow thats great, wonder how she'll react... :)
Slinkiee chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I am am anxious to see how Edward does when he meets Bella and her children for the first time. I like the fact that Edward did something with his time away from Forks. He didn't dwell in his depression for long which I kind of see this character doing. He is so emo. LOL

Your story is well written and I cannot wait to see how it progresses. I am hoping for a happy ending for Edward.