Reviews for Behind Green Eyes
Snitchstar chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I really love this story! I love how both Bolin and Asami have venerable and strong points. It really captures how a real person is.
QueenOfGeeks14 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
yaaaay good chapter! XD i agree, i think that at least their friendship should be strong, but bolin is MINE! lolz cant wait for the next chapter! :D
QueenOfGeeks14 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
oh gosh DON'T DIE BOLIN! you're too cute and your hair is too fabulous! great chapter! :D
QueenOfGeeks14 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
omggzzzzzz! that was AWESOME! dude i would have been just like Bolin, flailing arround like a maniac. :D the whole thing with Asami's dad mad at Mako reminds me of Zuko with Mai's uncle in ″the boiling rock″episode. sorry, long rant. NICE JOB! :)
QueenOfGeeks14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
8o WOOOOOOW! that was SO good! and this is justt the first chapter! :D
A Flicker of Candlelight chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Great chapter! I like how Bolin is taking initiative in finding his brother, and that his personality does not change because of it. He's awkward and unsure of himself most of the time(unlike Mako), but he's determined. And I like how you showed a softer side to Asami, really touching. Can't wait to see what you do next!
BTW, thanks for the shout out! ;)
CN7 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
This is a cool story! I'd love to read more of it! Your portrayal of the characters is amazing! Keep it up! I can't wait to see their plan initiated.
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
"damp" I'd change to dampness.

Wow this chapter starts out with a bang, I love that! It sucks you in immediately. I love a good torture/interrogation session. Bwaha...

I love the 'clock winding down' simile, and also the 'if you can breathe, you can bend fire.'

"desperate to move, desperate to breathe, desperate to not give that man the satisfaction of hearing him scream."
Oh lords, yes, I love this.

What is the significance of his scarf? Is it something he needs?
I love the agony this guy's going through right now, but really only because I know he'll get out of it ;) He has to. That's awesome he tried using the electricity to firebend. Must hurt like hell to do it, though.

You guys and your great Korra fics are gonna influence me to actually watch this show, I just now it (I'm bad at watching things no matter how good they are).

There's a few minor grammar mistakes, but this was really good. Your writing style is engaging and moves at the perfect pace. It certainly caught my attention!
Until next time! (and you know I'm coming back...)
A Flicker of Candlelight chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I wonder what will happen to Bolin and Asami now? Hmm...
I was hoping he would take the lead at some point, but Asami seems seems to hold the reins here. Oh well, I still loved it. Awesome work so far! Hope to see more!
A Flicker of Candlelight chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Bolin is so..goofy sometimes, even in his so called attempt to rescue his brother. I liked this chapter, it was so in character. I can actually see that happening!
A Flicker of Candlelight chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Whoa!That was intense. Great beginning! It was so suspenseful that I was hoping Mako would escape. Loved it!
IrishPanther chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Interesting start to this fic. I do not follow Legend of Korra so I'm not sure if the characters are OOC or not. Overall, this was a very mysterious chapter for me to read. So something happened to Hiroshi's daughter and the man wants answers from Mako, who didn't comply. Pretty good stuff you've written out here, as I saw no grammatical errors during this chapter!

Brownie points for using the phrase 'you swine'...I kid you not, I say this to myself sometimes so I had a bit of a chuckle at that part! Anyway, nice chapter and I hope I can read more of this story! :)
Regina Hark chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I just want to point out that this chapter is very believable. So believable that I'm surprised that it didn't happened. The dialogue is very good and it really catches their personalities (Mako and Hiroshi) down pack.

I really liked some of the description you used for certain things because it really caught my eye.

For example: Hiroshi Sato's face was silhouetted in the crass blue-green glow of his electro-gauntlets.

It's just those little details made me visualize the scene in my head. Some people go crazy with their vocabulary and overly detail everything but I feel that you have the right flow for this story.

All in all, Pretty good chapter.

Catch you in Review Tag.
Thundera Tiger chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Against the backdrop of endless Korra and Mako romances (not that I have a problem with them specifically, mind you, but I think we may have passed the threshold of too much of a good thing), this story was an absolute breath of fresh air. Brilliant! Mako is probably my favorite character, but right behind him is Bolin and Asami. When I saw the summary, I was beside myself with joy. When I read the chapters, I went straight to ecstatic. You have a wonderful narrative voice. You keep the POV tight. And you have an absolute gift for characterization. THIS is the Asami I've been wanting to read about. Even when she's afraid, she's calm, collected, thinks quickly on her feet, and isn't above taking a few risks. Or more than a few. I get the sense that she's used to a heady adrenaline rush and knows how to use it rather than letting it use her. And Bolin was perfection. You've got his courage, his trepidation, his quirky intelligence, and his peculiar brand of realistic optimism. The team-up of Asami and Bolin was foiled masterfully. They brought out such dichotomies in one another, and I really like that they're not handling the situation the same way.

Looking back a few chapters, I have to say that Mako was classic. Loved his outraged-yet-cool-under-fire defiance, and I love even more how you're bringing back the fundamentals from Avatar, like the breathing mantra for firebenders. Even Tenzin and Lin, though their appearances were short, felt perfectly in character. And the action absolutely comes alive, especially in this chapter!

Fantastic work! I eagerly await the next installment. This story is an absolute gem!
Rainhealsme chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Interesting story. It took me a while to decide which of your Korra stories to read, but I'm sure I made a good choice choose this one. That, and I hate seeing good stories go without feedback. One thing that I noticed was the characters; throughout, I did not spot anything out of the ordinary about their thoughts or actions. And for that, I enjoyed reading through the chapter. Not only that, but the lack of grammar errors made this chapter really easy to read as well. I can't wait to see where you take this, considering I'm a Bolin-fan, and I always like to see something besides a bunch of Mako/Korra romance.

Until the next chapter! - xXKiraUzumakiXx