Reviews for Taking Care of Business
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
wtf are you some sick weirdo who makes stuff like this i was just lookin for a fanfic not a lemon :(
thrawn92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
this is the sex education many people have dreamed about. Link, you lucky dog
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Please please please make a sequal!
Link hero of Timey wimey chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Reaaly good story! I would love to see a sequell.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
what about Romani! :(
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Young Link is soo cute ** and Cremia is very sweet with him nwn
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please make more romantic and smutty one shot with each one shot showing link drilling inside different girls or milfs.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Update. Make more lemony/rapish one shots
ShogunNintendo chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wait, so did Anju KNOW Cermia was going to have sex With Link?! That's wierd AND creepy. Well, they were best friends in Majora's Mask, so probably Anju knew Cremia liked sex. Great fic, Dude! Make a chapter 2!
genesisluv98 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was a really good story with a nice scenario, however, I did find some errors with spelling. The errors were not severe though and did not affect my reading too much. Again, great story, and I hope to read more of your great works!
Zeldaaa chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow I liked it just review your spelling! :33
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
star. It's stare no star hheheheheheheheheheh but wow that was good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
How is it that I keep stumbling onto these stories? Please don't take this the wrong way, I loved it. Any story that can arouse me deserves an A
Blizzaga Saga chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Always good to see more of Cremia, even if it's just PWP. ;) And LOL, is Anju used to Cremia bringing younger boys to the inn or something?

Link's struggle not to stare at the beginning was cute, and I liked how Cremia was very sweet and understanding throughout, even if she teased him a little at first about his hard-on. XD I also enjoyed much of the imagery, such as her smothering his face with her chest and smearing his precum over his member.

One thing that really pulled me out of the story, though, was the line "he had always fantasied about touching either Anju or Cremia's breasts." It stands to reason that Link would be curious about women since he's a growing young man, but it's strange that Anju would cross his mind while Cremia was revealing her body to him.

My biggest complaint is that it's hard to visualize how old they are. Obviously Link is still young and the age difference is there, but there's no way to tell whether this occurs right after Link helps Cremia deliver milk in MM or at some later time post-game, and that makes it difficult for me to really imagine this. I could have used a few physical details to help, though you at least covered the height difference with Cremia hugging his face to her chest (again, lovely image).

Thanks for writing about one of my favorite characters. :)