Reviews for Detective in Danger
Shani8 chapter 15 . 7/1
Aww... wonderful ending! I'm just sorry I didn't read this story before, but I guess it's better late, than never! :)

I hope you write more stories, and I for one look forward to reading them. Well done!

Shani8 chapter 14 . 7/1
WHOA! Very intense and well written. I look forward to savoring the conclusion.

Shani8 chapter 13 . 7/1
Great chapter! I think you handled the suspense very well. Glad they finally have the creep's identity.

I look forward to more with bated breath! :)

Shani8 chapter 12 . 7/1
Another great chapter. I like the idea of a call tracer, and I'm sure detectives in real life use something similar. I like your descriptions though, very realistic. :)

Looking forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 11 . 7/1
Good work handling all the emotional drama. Well done.

Shani8 chapter 10 . 7/1
Yay for the first N/F kiss! Nicely done. :)

And talk about another evil cliffie. I look forward to more. Well done!

Shani8 chapter 9 . 7/1
Aww... nice moment with Frank and Nancy. Poor Joe never fails to have horrible timing though. And that mysterious stalker keeps getting more creepy by the second.

Well done, and looking forward to savoring the next installment. :)

Shani8 chapter 8 . 7/1
Cute! I like the idea of the boys surprising the the girls at the airport. ;)

Looking forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 6 . 7/1
That's nice that Callie is no longer in the picture. I look forward to seeing how Nancy and Frank bond when they meet up in River Heights. ;)

Great work, as always.

Shani8 chapter 3 . 7/1
Aww... Joe and Frank's reactions to the free bikes were very cute. I look forward to more. :)

Shani8 chapter 2 . 7/1
Nice chapter. I love that Nancy secretly has feelings for Frank. Hopefully she will get a chance to act on those feelings, and soon. :)

Shani8 chapter 1 . 7/1
Wonderful set up for what promises to be an awesome story. I definitely look forward to savoring more!

Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
AAAAAAA! DX DX
Eliza chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
AWESOME STORY GIRLFRIEND!
WRITE MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE! STORIES!
Eliza chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
LURVE THIS YALL! I read a different one were Nancy was being stalked and he left a note saying "I smelled a strawberry and it reminded me of how your shampooed hair smells and then I think, 'I can't wait to eat you out.' "
Chow for now!Peace:)