Reviews for Aincrad: My True World?
Orion Weiss chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very good Idea...
Come on, write more!
I really want to know waht your imagination has to offer to this story!
And I want to know the things that even beaters don't know )
dragonsound chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Well done, i like the idea for this. Presumably following chapters will be longer though. And now a question: Will you be accepting oc's for this fic?
thankyou.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OC better not be broken without a dammed good reason. Otherwise this will be rubbish.
Brillerai chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
the event is clear for anyone who has watched ep1...your char in there stuck doesn't make me for one wonder anything. i think you need to give more info. it feels like you're writing from any in-anime gamer's point of view at this point. dunno if any of this helps you
Katosuki chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this sounds so much like episode 1 of Sword ART Online
RoseColoredSky chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Now I'm REALLY curious... Please update soon.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
THIS SOUNDS SUPER INTERESTING! I am totally looking forward to any of your updates!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great story, can't wait to continue reading this as a parallel to the anime.

Read on only if you wish to see me nitpick about word choice and grammar:

-when you mention the singular teacher as one of the persons the OC runs by, the pronoun used to refer back to this person should not be "their" (plural) but instead one of the singular pronouns "his" or "her".

-slight confusion (had to reread) about him stopping outside the city gates (physically) and then stopping his train of thought (mentally), perhaps a similar word would work better?

but great story!
PlainStoryTeller chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Looks good so far, but the only problem I have is when he sees all the characters from SAO. It seems a little... too coincidental? I mean, if Kirito saw Asuna at the game store where he bought SAO , wouldn't recognize her in game? Same with Silica, Agil and Klein. It kind of draws away the feeling of meeting them for the first time. Otherwise, looks great so far, and I look forward to more.