Reviews for Self Rediscovery
Gabwolfgirl chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I hope you continue this story. I just found it and I think it is excellent. You have the potential to be a great writer. Please keep going with this story.
yeahiknowshutup chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
If reviews feed the fires of creativity, then let it be known that I hold the power to make a flame!

I love you. I really do. This is a genius piece of literature, and I just cannot wait for the next chapter to be out
I shouldn't be this excited over it, but I am. I wanna know how Martina takes knowing that her newest, whackiest, most bi-polarish teacher is volunteering to foster her. And what is he going to tell her? Is he going to let her know about the TARDIS? Is she the Master? Like in Utopia?! Is that why the TARDIS wouldnt let Doctor in? Just too many questions! (That you don't have to answer. I just like writing them out. I'd much rather find out through a new chappie)
Ninja.Says.Whaaa chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Whaaa? No reviews? WHAAA?
How can something this brilliant have NO reviews? I love it! Why, you ask?

- The Plot
It is very interesting and it is fun to guess what is going to happen before it unfurls! I can't wait to see River's reaction to the Doctor's decision, better yet- Marty's!

- The Characters
I love the ingenious characters you have created, and the portrayal of the ones you haven't, it's very intriguing to see how they react with others.

- The attention to detail
The references, proof, descriptions et cetera. You, my friend, are a genius and I love you.

Lex and Alice
(Mostly Lex)
notwritten chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Very interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
DarkPhantom101 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
hmm is the master going to be traveling with the doctor later i wounder. and also how would the doctor react to finding his best friend once more.
notwritten chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Very likeable. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Weirdo-1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I love this. Please, update soon.
Gloryisawesome chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEEEEASE, MORE.
DarkPhantom101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
a female master intresting. can't wait to find out more.