Reviews for High Seas
Loved it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Aye, Captain Cullen can plunder my treasure any time he wishes! *snicker*
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Would be so happy if every author I follow would just pull from FFn and post elsewhere. I'm so upset and sick of them pulling wonderful stories at random with no notice, no nothing. Just know we'll follow you wherever you go, and I'm so glad you're posting on other sites. Let's hope everyone leaves this site in droves. Maybe that'll get through to whomever thinks it's a great idea to pull stories on a whim.
roxxy87 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really like the story but what is exactly about this is M it just seems like you add if you cuss words just to upgrade a letter either way I really like this :)
sharrer chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Can you send me the links to the sites e-mailthem to me sharrer43 hhot
marlane chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
i would like aoo of them emailed to me please thanks so much your stories are great
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll most definitely follow you on TWCS. Thanks for the note.
See you on TWCS.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great lil story! I love piratward! Hehe
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I loved it, this is the first pirate-y fic I've read! Will be looking for more, reminds me a bit of Pirates of the Caribbean and Captain Edward Cullen doesn't sound all that bad ;)
vinesonwroughtironbars chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Absolutely adored this story. I would love to see you write another "pirate" fic. I absolutely loved it. I was in a pirate mood today and there is a pirates of the caribbean marathon on tv, and so this was the perfect story to accompany it. If you ever decide to write another pirate fic you definitely have a reader in me. Though I love all of your fics.
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awww I loved this! I could SO read a whole story of their adventures!
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
OMG awesome!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
A very sweet story..thanks for writing and sharing :)
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
very nice, always love a good pirate piece.
Jenifer Cullen chapter 1 . 3/20/2013