Reviews for Red vs Blue: After the Recon III
isiswild chapter 1 . 3/12
I hope you continue writing about Eleven! This has been an excellent story to follow! Please write more!
ashley chapter 39 . 11/11/2014
I hope agent eleven has another story I love this and eleven is awesome. Poor tucker she chose wash over him. I love all of your red vs blue stories.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/21/2014
This is such a good story. Please write more?
Marrrs chapter 39 . 4/13/2014
I am happy that I was bored enough. Bored enough to search for RvB fanfics online. To be honest, I never thought I'd find a story as good as this one. To be honest, almost all of the Red vs. Blue stories on this site that I have read are either rushed, written with little to no effort, jump around way too much, or are too difficult to handle due to the formatting of the writing. To be honest, this has to be the best series, of any category that I have ever read on this site. And I'm not saying this just because I want to get on your good side, I'm saying this, because you really deserve to be praised for your work- work like this especially.

I am proud to say that I stuck to this trilogy for the entire day and finally finished it right now. I can get addicted to things and stay addicted to them for quite some time- haha. Eleven. Eleven is a well-developed Original Character, I loooove her. I loooove the plot. I loooove the funny situations. I loooove your creativity throughout this entire story, I swear, you should like, write your own novel because you're just so damn good.

This trilogy will be on my mind for quite some time after how much it has impacted me with all of the feels. It's made me laugh like a hyena. It's made me cry like a baby. It's made me squeal like a pig. It's made me feel so many emotions, and I thank you for that.

ELLS X WASH 5EVER!
HOLLA!
IAmAPrettyButterfly chapter 39 . 2/20/2014
You have written an amazing series, but PLEASE don't end it here! I'm dying to read more! Continue, por favor!
HawthornSword chapter 39 . 1/23/2014
This can't be the end. It was seriously amazing. You've got to write more. SOOOOO good! :)
Guest chapter 39 . 11/19/2013
Continue the story please
BobbyD chapter 39 . 11/19/2013
Please continue Eleven's story. Its been incredible reading this
KatrinaLinden chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
This is an incredible piece of writing. Ties to the show, moments of comedy and feels, as well as a well-produced plot made this a very interesting and absorbing story. Congratulations, I look forward to reading more of your work, and seeing more of Eleven's story.
Decoder115 chapter 39 . 11/13/2013
Are you going to write more when the new seasons come out
Spiritstrike chapter 39 . 11/12/2013
Oh my god, this was a really, really good story to write! With the conclusion of Red vs. Blue: Season 11 and the Reconnassiance Trilogy, it just made want to say that I'll miss Ells and that I want to see her come back in future stories.

Thank you so much for writing an awesome story! I must say, it was really well written with short chapters, but well worth the read.

I'm definitely interesred in her coming back. Really, I am! I want more, and I really, really mean it!

Hopefully someday you'll have time to write more. Roses are red, violets are blue. One day we'll cruise down the Gultch Avenue! Oops, sorry. Damn, I really hope we'll see more of Ells. That was quite the cliffhanger you left us on, yet concluding the story at the same time. Looking forward to see where you go next. Good luck!
ScorpionsBane chapter 39 . 11/12/2013
It would be great if you continued, I have loved this story
Shadow knight1121 chapter 39 . 11/12/2013
Hey thanks for the story. I hope to see more this was awesome. I hope you do well on future projects and keep up the good work.
InnocentBlaze686 chapter 39 . 11/12/2013
Stella, great job on the Recon series. Agent Eleven is the best OC character I've read about so far. You did a very good job devolving her as a character, and how she reacted to the crazy idiots around here. I can't wait to see more of her.
Lionspirit47 chapter 38 . 11/11/2013
*uncontrollable sobs* I, I just love you so much.