Reviews for I Could Never Let Go
Bluedog270 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I know I am a little late reading this (just got stuck on my little Moose/Camille kick xD) but I have to say that after reading almost every story on here about Moose and Camille-this is easily the best. I know it's only two chapters long and sad all throughout but personally I prefer stories like this one where the true emotions just make your heart jerk.

So outstanding job with this, I really do love it and the concept. I truly wish I had found this sooner because it is so well written and amazing, I also wish this could be continued but where it stopped is good too haha :) I know that if this turned into a full blown story, you could have took many twists and wrote it all perfectly.

Anyway, enough with my mindless ranting. Amazing job, truly. :D
Cartoon chic chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
So sad but beautiful i love it
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
The feels! OMG the feels!
Do you have a story where Moose gets revenge?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Love it go on
asma chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Ya plz do write more...asap
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
The Samurai truly are horrible, I hope they were able to avenge her in some way.
GothicQueen chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Please keep on. Its really good.
animeloveu123 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I know It's been a while but I love this story. Update soon!
WILL JEM chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hi. This story reminds me of titanic. ya know, the "i'll never let go" part where rose is letting go of the late jack. That part. To be completely blunt, we don't appreciate this chapter much. Too emo for our taste. Maybe you could try to lighten things a bit? Just to make your audience feel like they're not...um...dying. Oh, and are you related to Paulo Coelho? Coz you sound pretty much like him...nah, i was kidding. He's WAY better.

That's all. Lighten up. Chill. Watch romcoms and read the Infernal Devices by Ms. C. Clare. You'll be a better writer in no time.

We love you,
William Herondale & James Carstairs
WILL JEM chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Hi. I'm Will. He's Jem. And we're parabatai. First of all...you were right. it was a bit moody. okay so it wasn't a bit moody. it was very moody. Moose was very...um...girly here, don't know why. Maybe because adam sevani looks gay.
there's a few typos along the way, but that's okay. Oh, and Jem thinks you're a sadist. I kinda agree with him. Oh, and, how old are you? Just wanna know.
Poseidon's Unclaimed Daughter chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I would absolutely love it and you if you would update this!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
amazing ! absolutly amazing plz continue and update soon
Carla chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Pls pls continue I'm very interested in what's gonna happen next
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
more make them b a couple plzzzzzz'
Flowersprincess16 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
keep writing I'm truly enjoying this story