Reviews for I Could Never Let Go
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 1/21
The Samurai truly are horrible, I hope they were able to avenge her in some way.
Darklovehunter chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Please keep on. Its really good.
peonelopie4 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I know It's been a while but I love this story. Update soon!
WILL JEM chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hi. This story reminds me of titanic. ya know, the "i'll never let go" part where rose is letting go of the late jack. That part. To be completely blunt, we don't appreciate this chapter much. Too emo for our taste. Maybe you could try to lighten things a bit? Just to make your audience feel like they're not...um...dying. Oh, and are you related to Paulo Coelho? Coz you sound pretty much like him...nah, i was kidding. He's WAY better.

That's all. Lighten up. Chill. Watch romcoms and read the Infernal Devices by Ms. C. Clare. You'll be a better writer in no time.

We love you,
William Herondale & James Carstairs
WILL JEM chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Hi. I'm Will. He's Jem. And we're parabatai. First of all...you were right. it was a bit moody. okay so it wasn't a bit moody. it was very moody. Moose was very...um...girly here, don't know why. Maybe because adam sevani looks gay.
there's a few typos along the way, but that's okay. Oh, and Jem thinks you're a sadist. I kinda agree with him. Oh, and, how old are you? Just wanna know.
Poseidon's Unclaimed Daughter chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I would absolutely love it and you if you would update this!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
amazing ! absolutly amazing plz continue and update soon
Carla chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Pls pls continue I'm very interested in what's gonna happen next
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
more make them b a couple plzzzzzz'
Flowersprincess16 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
keep writing I'm truly enjoying this story
Magda chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Have I ever told you that I adore your work? :D In case I didn't - you are amazing with all your writing :D I can't wait for more :D
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Where's Luke?
Lilyana chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how moose is so cute and protective over Camille :) I love it when guys do that :P anyways...I really think you should continue this story! Im sure it'll turn out great cause I already love it haha! :)
happyfacehappyface chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Oh you should totally keep going!
smiles'n'dialls chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
all my creeeeysss please keep going please please please