Reviews for Stitched Up
Ok, I know this has nothing to do with the story but, someone PLEASE DO A K-ON OR C3 VERSION OF LOKI AND THOR FANFICTION!
fantasiedreamar chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
I cried. I awed I had so many feels reading this fanfic. I bow down to you and your amazing writing skills.
fantasiedreamar chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read.
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
please update! pretty please!
magik-liz chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
The story isn't done is it? Please tell me it's not done!
The Foreseer of Avalon chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
awesome.
IchixShiroxGrimm chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
aahhh so many feelz TT i felt like crying whenever something happened to loki. , i look forward to whenever you eventually update. _
BlueRubyBeat chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
I really like where this is going & hope Thor goes back (hopefully with the rest of the Avengers) & tell the Allfather how stupid and vile he is! And possibly (hopefully) kick his ass with Thor's mother rooting for the Avengers! ;)
Alyajay chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Please update! I love it:)
kweandee chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Awesome story!

I don't know if you write slash but you should do a sequel where they eventually end up getting together ;)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Cry! Sniff!

Oh, Loki. It's okay. We'll help you. I promise! (Cyber-hugs!)
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Now, i am wondering what the hell thor is abd why did he allow odin to do tgat to loki
Saramagician chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Oh! Very interesting! I liked it! Especially Loki's reaction to Tony's words! :) Update sooooon...
sibylcynthia chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
The ending kind of felt a bit mushed together and I'd say an epilogue will just add some nice finishing touches to it. But, that aside I'm going to say that I LOVED the last sentence you finished off on! It sounded so nice and sweet. I recommend you reading through to proofread this as there are a few errors, nothing big but bugged me as they were mainly easy to spot typos that should be easily avoided with a reread on what you had written. The characters seemed a bit OOC for me. I realise they all had been through a lot that had left them unstable and scarred but I still think they took to Loki too fast, I would imagine that there would be stronger mistrust. Loki was also a bit contradictory as you said he wasn't broken and the basis of his personality still remained yet he cried a bit too easily as well as he would've been too proud to accept help. He was slightly better but still a bit too fast attached. As in personally I would expect that it'll have taken him longer to accept him as friends. But perhaps I just see the Avengers personalities differently to you. Thank you for finishing and developing this interesting plot! I enjoyed your writing C:
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
This is very good. However, Loki is a but OOC. I think he would be to proud to accept their help that willingly, but then again he just went through torture. He would probably jarbor some dark feelings/jealousy/hatred for thor as well...

-shrugs-

It's a great story, but I think Loki should be a but stronger of a character.