Reviews for Mentality of a Missing-Nin
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 4/25
nice
S'hana Zi'ah chapter 16 . 3/10
the last part is really touching. to finally know who you really are, that would be the best thing for people like her. as for the part you mentioned, it depends on whether or not its important on the development of the story. i mean if you read something that you dont know how n why it become like that, it can be confusing.
Miroku Kensei chapter 16 . 3/10
So long as these stories are included somewhere I'm happy. Of course I will always preffer new stuff sooner rather than later but you do you.
lady kae chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
What about names that mean leaf, like:Kaede (girls name meaning 'maple leaf') or Yoh (boys name- as far as I know meaning 'leaf').
Danny chapter 1 . 9/23/2015

Shikato
Shikanai
Shikaru
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
I say give the kids Nara names, and I love your story.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
I love this story! It's the best
The flying Arya chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Aaah please update it! :) I want to see how it will ends
Mugiwara Otome chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Are you gonna update this? Its really interesting..
Chupaa chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Wow I love this :))))
Orange222 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
. Need to know what happens! More Please!
Carrie chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Now THAT, i did not expect. interesting pairing though... i really am hoping for the next chapter, Original plot line though, and i'm really excited to see how this plays out. keep posting!
Carrie chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Hmmmmm... Not that i know of... Buuut that's okay PLEASE POST THE REST OF THIS. just so you know, I'm not just sucking up to you but you really are a good writer or else I wouldn't waste my time reviewing this. Usually i only tell good writers how they are doing and whether or not they should continue that particular story or really (really) bad writers that need tips for writing better and that they should read up on cannon, or just retake English class.
Your stories are worthwhile to read, and you kept the characters in character. It's your writing style, I can tell that you actually "work" with writing fiction (fan or otherwise).
And i only review using my name 'Carrie' as i don't ant to make an account because i will have obligations to fill, and my writing still still needs a lot of work (I can't write emotions or POV at all, its cr*p), so i don't know why you would have déjà vu.
Now, of to read the rest of your stuff ;)
Kokan chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Please post more chapters! I love this and the suspence is really killig me! XDDD Please update soon!