Reviews for Mentality of a Missing-Nin
I love this story! It's the best
The flying Arya chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Aaah please update it! :) I want to see how it will ends
Mugiwara Otome chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Are you gonna update this? Its really interesting..
Chupaa chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Wow I love this :))))
Orange222 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
. Need to know what happens! More Please!
Carrie chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Now THAT, i did not expect. interesting pairing though... i really am hoping for the next chapter, Original plot line though, and i'm really excited to see how this plays out. keep posting!
Carrie chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Hmmmmm... Not that i know of... Buuut that's okay PLEASE POST THE REST OF THIS. just so you know, I'm not just sucking up to you but you really are a good writer or else I wouldn't waste my time reviewing this. Usually i only tell good writers how they are doing and whether or not they should continue that particular story or really (really) bad writers that need tips for writing better and that they should read up on cannon, or just retake English class.
Your stories are worthwhile to read, and you kept the characters in character. It's your writing style, I can tell that you actually "work" with writing fiction (fan or otherwise).
And i only review using my name 'Carrie' as i don't ant to make an account because i will have obligations to fill, and my writing still still needs a lot of work (I can't write emotions or POV at all, its cr*p), so i don't know why you would have déjà vu.
Now, of to read the rest of your stuff ;)
Kokan chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Please post more chapters! I love this and the suspence is really killig me! XDDD Please update soon!
Carrie chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
AWESOME! keep writing. this story has heaps of potential, so i suggest you finish it!
Ali-Kun chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
YEAH! WOO-HOO! POST THE NEXT ONE :D
Ali-Kun chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
:D Is the next chappie long? :D Post it! :D
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Im trying ti figure out how he even knows about the secrets of Itachi. But wow, we're creating a second itachi huh? In the form of a shadow user. This ought to be highly interesting. Seems like it goes to show that ignorance truly is bliss and intelligence is hell
Ali-Kun chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
0_o Please post the next one! Hope it's long. :x YARGHHH I LUV THIS! 3
Miroku Kensei chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Im loving this. Cant wait for the next chapter.
animesrule9 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
No! Shikamaru can't be a traitor! It just feels wrong (to me anyway) but I'm intrigued now as to what's going to happen. Until the next update.