Reviews for The Widening Gyre
Kana chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
beautifully written. I am unashamed to admit how much I cried. I don't think I've read such an amazing characterization of Erik. Your talent is immense. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Oh, bravo! This is such a beautiful ending, told in the perfect voice.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Erikk is frightening...but Christine has alway struck me as being a foolish child. Here she seems to possess some sense...a virtue I've never thought one of her virtues.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Damn that Raoul...he ruins everything! I am still in awe, your story unwinding in perfect
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Oh, beautiful poet! Words like tears, to lay at the heart's door, and enchant all thought to thy will. Abandon us not to the empty air of the tale unfinished. For it is thy sweet words, the poet's airs, that hold me thus, spellbound not by this story oft-told, but the magic in its telling.

Beautiful!
IceCliff chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
I'm so sad I missed reviewing several of the last chapters! This ending was so, so beautiful! It made me cry... poor Erik! I really love what you did with the ending scenes. This is a wonderful, wonderful story, thank you so much! :)
Hanea chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Very much enjoyed this all the way through. Have you written some of your own original fiction as well?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
This story was sooo good. Even though it had me in tears at the end I loved this story and your style of writing. You did keep it close to the style of the original Leroux novel which I loved. I have to admit though yours maybe even better!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story.
newbornphanatic chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
this was so sad i was actually crying this was beautiful
Ceinwyn chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
This was such a lovely retelling - I enjoyed it so much!
KE1966 chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
I thoroughly adored this fic from beginning to end. Nice work!
em-the-red-rose chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
great story, really enjoyed reading it!
Broken-Vow chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful.
Hanea chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
Always nice when someone focuses on Erik's moment of redemption, instead of trying to make a successful relationship between Erik and Christine the thing that transforms him. Ah, so lovely!