Reviews for Sticky Sweet
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
LOL Edward!
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hi :) I'm in a quest for something fun and quick, and even though this is T I think I'll love it :D
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
I LOOOVE NUTTY EDDI. ONLY ONE KISS? THATS NOT FAIR:( BUT I LOVED IT.
perpetually chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
Aww that is so cute. Bella is so humble once again. And what Edward did was magnificent :).
perpetually chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for writing such a brilliant and moving story, it was humorous, witty, emotional, cute and very realistic. I've loved every minute of reading this!
perpetually chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Beautiful chapter! Very very adorable and wonderful.
perpetually chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I think Edward still meant Bella as the girlfriend but she just amusingly overacted so much.
perpetually chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
I'm wondering if Edward made the loud noise so to distract Granny Edna from spilling out the fact that he likes Bella. He is the king of mischief after all.
Tiffany chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
I can't say anything but that I LOVED this story!
Fee-Sha16 chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
Awe! Great way to end prom. I'm in love with your story & your characters! Awesome job!(:
HollywoodTwore chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Such a cute little story! I really enjoyed reading, and your Edward made me smile every chapter. I'm going to read his POV of this now, so thank you for posting.
MarySoul chapter 25 . 8/5/2013
Loved it so much! such a silly adorable boy! ps.: btw, you can "Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet" with fluff! ;)
Jess1991 chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
love this story
dinotopian chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Thank you!
KatyDarling chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Aww, it's such a 'Sticky Sweet' story! So glad to have come across this gem! :) It's been a while since I've been tickled pink with a story about Edward and Bella. Will definitely check out your other stories as well. Thanks for sharing! :)
736 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »