Reviews for Contingencies
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 3/7
What an amazing story! Just loved how you put us in Clint's headspace! His thoughts about how dangerous he was, who could stop him if he turned, just marvelous! And the ending was so perfect...with Coulson tricking him into seeing him and him showing Clint he trusted him.

Loved it!
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I highly doubt is going to let me paste a link here, but I recced your story on my Tumblr at post/59659793306

-or, mangled:

.com [slash] post [slash] 59659793306

Basically, the gist of my gushing over it was that I have a special love for stories that explore what they want to explore (which is hard enough, and which you did with Clint's feelings here marvelously) but do it in a greater setting, one that feels like the canon universe, with supporting characters and settings and basically not in a vacuum. I loved this, thanks.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
And this is why Coulson and Nat thank god are always there for Clint
Proclaim Thy Warrior Soul chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love this so hard. I'm speechless. It's so amazingly and perfectly written that it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Your Phil is beautiful and in-character and awesome, and Clint is so broken and in need of a serious hug... Perfection.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story is just what my dreary Monday needed. Wonderful read.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved it
Jade Taylor chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was really good. A nice insight into Clint's mindspace without making it angstansgtangst. And my love for Coulson knows no end.
Andartha chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Beautifully written. I like the way you build up tension, with Hawkeye keeping himself under such close scrutiny that he can't see clearly anymore.

I also like the way Coulson, in his usual calm and clear-headed way, helps the archer move things back into perspective.

And I absolutely loved the line about Fury being the only one left in an empty building!
Macceh chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow! This brilliant, very powerful and your characterisation is spot on. I'd love to see some more of this if you feel like writing more!
Greeniron chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is wonderful. Well-done dynamics between the characters and a very effective ending.
J loves JS chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I loved this if only for the reason that Coulson is still alive. I wish that it was true, but I just don't see how it's possible. But really well written and thanks for writing it.
Qweb chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Excellent.
Sinkme chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved that so much! Great insight and I loved the way you wrote it. Simply awesome. Wonderful bromance at the end :)
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aw, I loved it. It was very well written and thought out. I hope to read more from you!
Dsgdiva chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Fantastic! Love the stroll through Clint's mind. Very well done!