Reviews for What Was Ever Really Special About Me Anyway?
fantomfaire chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Wait! That's it? Is there an epilogue or are you planning a sequel because I think there is a whole lot more story here to tell! PLEASE! BTW I absolutely love this story! How can Juliet be mad at Shawn now when he doesn't even remember what he did to make her mad? Oh man there has to be a sequel!
emanon chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Nice Though I guess she should be happy that he didn't lose his memory's of her- that would be devastating!
Psychlovershules2 chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
I have been with this story all the way and I can't wait for part 3 :) You are a very talnted writer.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
I loved this chapter! I loved how Shawn was taken to the hospital after the rescue. I loved how Juliet save everyone by killing the perp. Please continue.
GhostAnn chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
So not cool! Please continue!
How many times is Shawn going to get bashed in the head?
Seriously!
fantomfaire chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
oh WOW! Juliet is going to KILL Shawn, isn't she? Hope Lassiter can take the gerry down now! This story is sooooo intense - I love it! Great job. Please update again soon!
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
This is one sick individual! Please continue.
fantomfaire chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Yikes! Poor Buzz and Lassiter! C'mon Shawn you gotta stop Gerry before it is too late!
fantomfaire chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Nooooooo! Buzz can't be dead! Please let the warning be enough that he changed history a little! Please don't keep us in suspense too long!
phnxgrl chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Great Chapter. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Great Chapter! I loved how Shawn figured out the man's name was an alias! Too Cool! Please continue.
fantomfaire chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Oooohhhh I am loving the way Shawn thinks! Way to crack wide open the investigation! I hope if Lassiter manages to live (which I am hoping happens!) he will ease up on Spencer and so will the Chief! Fake or not he is still a valuable asset to the department! Please update again soon!
Psychic101 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Hmmm... Carlton is a little... werid. But I understand what he's going through is rough so, It works. Update sooner! And add more Shules :)
iknowuknow chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
WOOT WOOT Shawn's (kinda) on the case
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Great recovery chapter! I loved how Shawn's dreams are coming true! I loved how Lassie is livid over the deception. Please continue.