Reviews for Whirlpool and a Vampire(s)
Update. Update. Update. Please. This is amazingly AWESOME! !
blackmoon FierceGods 15 chapter 4 . 4/18
Dude great chapter keep up the good work and can't wait for the next one case this one was really good
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
pretty interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Bigun03 chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Keep up the amazing work.
Sho Dragoon chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Update soon please I need to see what happens next so please hurry.
Your name here chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Dude. You made naruto, . OP. Not this story is pretty good and has a lot of potential. But all of the powers and ancestors you gave him is a bit much including the kamen rider reference. I found it funny as hell but you should not have given naruto the powers of decade. It's way too much power for one character. But that's my opinion. And please keep updating.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Awesome story I hope you continue
BoomOnGames chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Good chapter really enjoyed it looking forward to seeing where it goes from here on out
DanDrake chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
hope you continue this soon
Madgormley chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Another excellent story please keep the updates coming
JinchuurikiOfTheLeaf chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
The fanfiction is really great so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! 。・・(_)・・。
Unknown2112015 chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Interesting story. I can not wait for chapter 5 to come.
Gojira chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
My friend, I hope you have a very blessed Merry Christmas. :)
OG chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
I love makes me laugh all the time and the mystery people that come I never see happening. Love the massive harem and all the problems that come with. Naruto a favorite character that I love to read about acts perfect in this role with is family and all. The detail in the pass was great, all the moves were placed wonderfully. And what Naruto is all that crazy titles andshit that I never heard of makes me interested with is power, I can wait will everyone finds out the truth so please continue. You rock!
CosmicBeing chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Hope you get back to this one soon especially man. A plus that I REALLY want to see that corrupt Police Force get a beating of a lifetime.