Reviews for Tangible Ties to the Past
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Very lovely! This is full of rich description and dialogue. I think the BrucexSelina relationship is not a typical romance but it is still full of love. You captured not only their relationship at its core but also the core of who Batman is.

The setting with the statue and rain fits the Nolan universe so well. This fic is great on so many levels. The writing is flawless and you should be very proud.
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Great one-shot! Just lovely!
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was really gorgeous. You wrote Bruce and Selina beautifully and I'm glad Jim Gordon made an appearance as well. Great work.
redstarpuppy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was really nice :) Very solemn.
MissDK chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was lovely. Well written and just a really nice read.
Great job.
everlovely chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Lovely story! I hope you'll write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is awesome. If you don't continue to write more I will hate you henceforth. I'm particularly interested in reading your writing of the events during the Nolan-universe. More specifically from the viewpoint of Selina and how Batman/Bruce changed her; her reaction to her betrayal of him and subsequent witnessing of Bane beating the holy hell out of him; Bruce's return; Batman's "sacrifice"; and of course a reunion between the two. I'm not sure why, but the Selina character in TDKRs captivated me; even if her screen-time was few and far between.

You know, if it's not too much to ask.
ZDW chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
and it was good
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lovely, absolutely lovely.

It's funny, I'm actually writing a small one-shot myself that revolves around that Batman statue-the idea of a memorial to the Batman in GC is just too good a story idea to resist. :)

Thanks for writing this-and including Gordon at the end. Loved that. I liked also that you had Bruce and Selina visit GC at least one more time. I understand why both characters are determined to look ahead rather than revisit the past, but I still like the idea of them maintaining some ties to GC and its inhabitants. :)

Thanks again for writing. I'm adding to my favs.
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was really great! Your writing is wonderful. I'm glad Gordon found out Bruce was alive. Really loved this.
cmbmsu chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Love your take on what might happen! You capture the characters very well! and I find myself in the same boat...listening to soundtrack over and over...and making plans to see the movie again!
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I really loved it.
abelard chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great story! I love it when Selina touches the statue, reminiscing about touching Batman's actual cloak and suit on the last day he wore them, and then Bruce uses his Batman voice, just for a moment. Gave me chills. And Commissioner Gordon! Or "just Jim." Love that he knows that Bruce is alive and well. *sigh* Great.
chipsnopotatoes chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wonderful fic! Love how solid they are even after all the years. That's how I envision them. Hope to see more Bruce Selina from you
Talkative Monkey chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is one great story right here. I think it goes along great with TDKR. And figuring that the end of TDKR I suspect there will be a sequel... with robin! I hope they if they do make a sequel they put Christian bale/Bruce in there somehow. And if they do, they should make it a scene like this. Great story once again.

TM