Reviews for For Better or For Worse
TheCandyChild chapter 1 . 8/9
Me: Finally! A fic that isn't a oneshot!
Me: Lol nope nope nope
winterkaguya chapter 11 . 4/6
About time Ed and Winry tied the knot! It seems like forever! Ling is funny as usual and yeah, he really tested Scar's patience huh? Hahahahaa...I really love how Ling annoys the hell out of Scar!

It was also nice to read a bit of drama in this. Esp the part with Granny Pinako and Scar finally laid it out and put the past behind them. I guess it takes lots of maturity and a big heart to forgive your family's killer. I mean, I guess Granny understood the reason why it happened and considering Scar's tragic past, I guess she sees past it and also I think she herself understands that she is too old for revenge kind of thing. Not many would have that kind of patience and maturity like her but it would definitely make the world a better place tho...

Lots of funny moments that I thoroughly enjoyed. And yes, nice to read about Ollie and Shua. Sorry, they are my favourite couple at the moment! Come to think of it, I think of Shua I think of Robert Downey Jr. Seriously! Its like I can imagine that kind of crafty character is certainly to keep out for!

It was also nice to see that Ed finally let go of the one thing that still bothers him and I like how you made Ed the same as he is. Keeping true to his character in which all of them are in their own character. Even down to Riza and Mrs Bradley.

Reading this is like finishing another season! Love how you finally wrap up Ed and Winry. But will you write one about May and Al? Really love to see how those two will fare up? Oh yeah, about Lan Fan? I guess you're keeping some characters without the classic "happy ending" huh? Not too cliché? I guess I understand! But does Ling knows about his personal bodyguard's feelings? That should be very interesting to explore!

Thank you for the closure of Ed and Winry's wedding!
redchinese chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
lol- i think Pinako and Scar's interactions in this fic are my favourite, followed closely with Scar giving Ed the talk on the way home from the taveren, so sweet and funny XD Wonderful story.
my only complaint i guess is why Izumi and Sig weren't there for the wedding?! i could see why weddings might not be their thing, but this is Ed and Winry getting married we're talking about, Izumi would tease him ruthlessly for it, and be just as proud as pinako.
oh wells happy writing!
steel-trap chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I demand a sitcom called Spirit of Ishval starring Shua!

I loved every part of this story, even the parts that teetered dangerously close to crack. I was literally crying with laughter when Miles and Roy woke up in the wrong beds. And Ling! Oh, Ling...

Great work, as always.
rao hyuga 18 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
A nice side story!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Last line takes the cake!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
This was a fantastic sidestory to end it with -teary eyed- it was beautiful!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
lol Ohhhh granny, why are you so crazy?
Wierdo-Lover chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
"He would make no more apologies, and he was not going to be funny."

HAHAHAHAHA that was a reat sentence to end with!
It was really nice seeing rose! I wonder what Scar is gonna say! I'm excited! XD
Seta Suzume chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
I feel so happy for everyone as I read this!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
At least Ed didn't drop her! Great chapter :)
Weirdo-Lover chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
"Right. Now where's this tin tub?"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Shua, you're full of surprises aren't you?
Miles and Roy in that situation...XD That was fantasticly thought out. Haha Comedy takes brain power, too! I don't care what the critics say!
kalirush chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Nice moment with Ed and Scar. Scar was kind of brutal to Ed last chapter, so it was nice to see that.

Whoo hoo! Spirit of Ishval playing at her wedding. :D
rao hyuga 18 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
I wasn't having the best of days, but when I read the room switch it gave me a good laugh. Looking forward to more :)
Weirdo-Lover chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Haha this was cute! If everyone acted this happy when they got drunk, the world would be a better place lol But I'm glad nothign weird or awkward was said, that's the worse type of drunk there is, and I'm grateful you didn't make our FMA character go through that! Great chapter, very funny. See you next time?

haha God bless!