Reviews for Found
Wake up Harry Dumbledork abandoned you to die and is responsible for your life at the Dursley's.
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 3/6
yep, I despise you for this.

Doesn't mean I won't read Stranded though. Maybe I'll get lucky and end up inspired to draft out a plot for this kind of story.

It's what I enjoy doing the most... writing the story outline and leaving the finer points to people with an eye for lesser details and less of a perfectionist streak.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 5 . 2/6
Option 1
monbade chapter 5 . 2/5
interesting start, will watch for more
Archdruid89 chapter 5 . 1/20
I vote for Harry to return to Isla Sorna with Ron and Hermione and perhaps he can possibly recruit some dinosaurs through "Parseltongue" to join them in their fight against Lord Voldemort since the Ministry of Magic's corrupt bureaucracy is refusing to accept it by accusing the Boy-Who-Lived and Dumbledore as an "deluded attention seeker" and "senile old man."
The best dinosaurs I can think of for their "recruitment" are
*) Velociraptors
*) Pteranodons
*) Compsognathus/"Compys"
*) Iguanodons
*) Galimimus
Alie-yaoi chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I like this story
Sevvus chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
if ron and mione are planning what i think they are...WHY? why would they even try to do that.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 12/1/2014

For your questions I would like to see at least Harry return to the island for the 3rd movie. Ron & Hermoine could go and see how dangerous it was and see what Harry dealt with daily. I could careless about politics or how Dumbles is manipulative.

Also you mentioned in one of the earlier chapters that Harry has some scars on his face from cuts & bruises. Are any from a dinosaur cause I can see a Velociraptor rake it's claws across his face. Even if they aren't why is no one questioning his scars on his face?

I would love for this to be a Harry/Kelly and maybe later he can be adopted by Alan. Heck Lily could of been adopted and Alan is her biological brother.

Also can Harry be either a Velociraptor or Pteranodan animagus? Perferably, Velociraptor?
mintaro chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
hi like the story so far. you gave three choices at the end, well why not use all three but make dumbledore as you said and have ron help him and hermione being manipulated along with harry and possibly get them together but that last part is something i would like to see. so i will be looking forward to your next chapter.
The Eternal Lord Draconious chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Here's an idea. The DX virus effects DNA by breaking it down, right? And since Harry's magic will do anything to protect him, it will have to do something DRASTIC to stop the DX infection. Who is to say it wouldn't have gone as far as using the DNA of the very raptor that bit harry to do so, and now in order to learn more about what is happening to him he must return to Site B. Thus we have arrived at option 1.
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Wow.. Every is all jumbled and jumping around, it makes no sense. Harry survived on the island on his own for six months, and suddenly when he's around people he just becomes incompetent? From my count he broke something or otherwise hurt himself at least 3 times in this chapter, and it was what? The span of a few hours?
gaul1 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Interesting yet things don't really feel connected once harry got to Hogwarts, before was nice though.
gamelover41592 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
this is a good fanfic and as for your questions:
mattcun chapter 5 . 10/10/2014