Reviews for Found
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 1/2
Dropped when I saw that Harry was compelled to explain to everybody he met that his parents don't like him... I mean really? You are on an island full of dinosaurs, and you bring up your homelife every time you introduce yourself?
Itharax chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Well. I hope you update soon! Really like it!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I'm thinking adding JP3 story line only with Ron and mione tagging along. Perhaps the new movie even later what if Harry's animagus is trying push through
materialgirl079 chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Please update soon!
ripper34 chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Good story
WolfDragon chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
would go to Jurassic Park 3
Drake58 chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Are you still updating the the story?
friedriceforlife chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
I like this story and I really can't wait until you update!
MEH chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
FINALLY! you could make a movie of this! (pulls anime eyes) pplleeaassee.
peaceseeker15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Love the story! I think you should keep it like this. It just makes everything better if the Ministry thinks he's dead. The only thing I would probably change would be Harry's age. Instead of keeping him at age 15, he should at least be around 17. Make everything just that much more dramatic for the wizards. That is my opinion. Still love the story so far! Keep updating, please!
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
Hahahaha! i just realized that I read Stranded first! Ignore like half of my questions in my 1st review! (I'm feeling really sheepish right now!) Any way I hope you continue updating both stories (maybe you can actually make them separate stories, sure they both follow the same storyline, but the context btw them is already so different... besides this one take place after hi adventure which is a lot different from the other one... basically both stories have potential to go in diff. directions!)
Keep up the good work! Update soon!

Mara-Chan
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
I vote for 1: more dino action please!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Wake up Harry Dumbledork abandoned you to die and is responsible for your life at the Dursley's.
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
yep, I despise you for this.

Doesn't mean I won't read Stranded though. Maybe I'll get lucky and end up inspired to draft out a plot for this kind of story.

It's what I enjoy doing the most... writing the story outline and leaving the finer points to people with an eye for lesser details and less of a perfectionist streak.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 5 . 2/6/2015