Reviews for Found
ArmyWife22079 chapter 6 . 8/20
I'm thinking adding JP3 story line only with Ron and mione tagging along. Perhaps the new movie even later what if Harry's animagus is trying push through
materialgirl079 chapter 6 . 8/3
Please update soon!
ripper34 chapter 6 . 7/31
Good story
WolfDragon chapter 5 . 7/23
would go to Jurassic Park 3
Drake58 chapter 6 . 7/17
Are you still updating the the story?
friedriceforlife chapter 6 . 7/1
I like this story and I really can't wait until you update!
MEH chapter 1 . 6/15
FINALLY! you could make a movie of this! (pulls anime eyes) pplleeaassee.
peaceseeker15 chapter 1 . 6/15
Love the story! I think you should keep it like this. It just makes everything better if the Ministry thinks he's dead. The only thing I would probably change would be Harry's age. Instead of keeping him at age 15, he should at least be around 17. Make everything just that much more dramatic for the wizards. That is my opinion. Still love the story so far! Keep updating, please!
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 6 . 6/13
Hahahaha! i just realized that I read Stranded first! Ignore like half of my questions in my 1st review! (I'm feeling really sheepish right now!) Any way I hope you continue updating both stories (maybe you can actually make them separate stories, sure they both follow the same storyline, but the context btw them is already so different... besides this one take place after hi adventure which is a lot different from the other one... basically both stories have potential to go in diff. directions!)
Keep up the good work! Update soon!

I vote for 1: more dino action please!
Wake up Harry Dumbledork abandoned you to die and is responsible for your life at the Dursley's.
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 3/6
yep, I despise you for this.

Doesn't mean I won't read Stranded though. Maybe I'll get lucky and end up inspired to draft out a plot for this kind of story.

It's what I enjoy doing the most... writing the story outline and leaving the finer points to people with an eye for lesser details and less of a perfectionist streak.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 5 . 2/6
Option 1
monbade chapter 5 . 2/5
interesting start, will watch for more
Archdruid89 chapter 5 . 1/20
I vote for Harry to return to Isla Sorna with Ron and Hermione and perhaps he can possibly recruit some dinosaurs through "Parseltongue" to join them in their fight against Lord Voldemort since the Ministry of Magic's corrupt bureaucracy is refusing to accept it by accusing the Boy-Who-Lived and Dumbledore as an "deluded attention seeker" and "senile old man."
The best dinosaurs I can think of for their "recruitment" are
*) Velociraptors