Reviews for The Best-Laid Plans
Sandra67 chapter 21 . 7/29
Great story. I would love a sequel, but I hate crossovers.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 19 . 5/11
Wish you'd put that in your poll! I already voted but I'd like to change my answer to a YES, please give us...I mean write us a sequel! I can't wait to read it!
lastarael chapter 21 . 4/27
Thank you for your reply to my previous review (to a different story) - I loved how you worked Trapper back in, and enjoyed the reunion in general. Usually I would have steered clear of Hawkeye/Margaret romances, but your reply prompted me to take a leap of faith and I was well rewarded with quality writing, nice characterization, and obvious caring and dedication to your work.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
A lovely ending to a good story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
Aww. Sweet ending to a wonderful story. Awesome job.
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read the sequel (but seeing as I stayed up until 5:43 to read these last 6 chapters after looking at the newest complete stories for M*A*S*B and realizing that somehow even with this story being on my alerts I didn't get any!, I'm going to have to!)
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Incredible chapter! Very intense! Poor Margaret! It'seems horrible what's happened to her! I hope she'll be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked Margaret's conversation with Colonel Potter!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Incredible chapter! I'm glad that Margaret talked to Becky and I hope knowing she's not alone will help her! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Poor Becky! I hope she learns soon that no one at that gathering will hurt her! I loved the reunions!
Random Punster chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Sorry it took me so long to review, I only just got some free time now.

I would like to mention that, while I don't have any power vested in me, I like to think I've got power sweatered in me...or perhaps suited in me.

Naturally Father Mulcahy would be the officiator at the wedding, it couldn't possibly have been anybody else.

As you mentioned, you weren't going to do a whole big descriptive wedding, and I don't really blame you. That said, maybe a little more detail wouldn't have hurt. Not that I would know personally, but I'm told people do remember their wedding days in fairly good detail.

In any case, this was a good chapter and tied together everything Hawkeye and Margarget related from this story, which, I suppose, is kind of the point of a final chapter. There isn't really a long chapter, so this won't be a long review (especially since I am anxious to read the first chapter of Improbable Cause).

Ciao for now, I'll be back with another Random Encounter some time in the near future.
[Not so] Random Punster
Sarai chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Good story!
jinxcat21 chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Very nice ending. Perfect sequel to your previous story :)
chaoticmom chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
I almost wish that Hawkeye would get a chance to ay least take a swing at that jack ss before this is over! I'm betting that at some point soon Potter, Trapper and Charles will be coming up to help out with their recovery. I'm really hoping that nothing comes of this ordeal. Neither of them needs a reminder of him. Besides the next baby should be Hawkeye's, with everything he's gone through and even as much as he loves Alaina I hope you'l let them have at least one of their own. Can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully an arrest! take care