Reviews for different
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was beautifully written and extremely sad. In the books Madge was not mentioned much, that is why I liked this, you provided her a story and explained well why she would mingle with someone of the Seam like Katniss. Madge was really wise in this story, I liked that.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
omg I love this. it's just so.. Madge.
and seeing things from her dad's POV too that he's just trying to protect D13.
And all the KatnissMadge friendship feels :')
Why must you do this to me?
And poor Madge getting picked on and having no one to turn to.
You have to write a Gadge now, okay?
and make Madge happy.
Too much angst.
But omg I want more angst too.
I can't decide.
anyway I'm gonna shut up now.
Love Nona

xx DD CR xx
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
wow, alex! this was so beautiful, like, seriously!

i absolutely love madge as a character and i've always been fascinated by her character and upbringing, because it must have been really hard for her, growing up, different to everyone else, and it's very believable that she might have been bullied by her peers because she's better off than them - when really, she's still in quite a bad place, they just don't realise

you managed to pull off first person extremely well, which most people can't, so, congrats for that.

great job, i really enjoyed reading this - you should write more about madge :)
beccyorange chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Alex! This made me think of Madge and her Father in a different way. This is great!
truces chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, this is gorgeous. Seriously amazing, it's a great insight on Madge. I liked how she said that the last time she sung the anthem was when she was young.
HeartOfParadise chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I like this portrayal of Madge; it's nice to see her as affected as everyone else rather than the rich mayor's daughter who has all she ever needed. The bullying certainly explained why Madge is friends with a girl from the Seam, and even though you never mentioned it, it made the mockingjay pin that much more special. Lovely work, once again :)
kattomas chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Liked this a lot, esp. your portrayal of Madge as just as affected as everyone else.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love this fic! Mayor Undersee is such a sweetie. :')