Reviews for A Night Like Any Other
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 2 . 3/22
try writing it in pencil now that hurts
MarshmellowsAreBunniesArses chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Oh my gods. This is such a good story. I love everything about it, the plot, the style of writing.
Lexi In Wonderand chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
So Kurt and Blaine are...both killers?
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
That was halfway horrible (in a good way), halfway scary, and all COMPLETELY awesome.
Mickey chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Loved it
Layla chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Oh my god it was SO. GOOD. But I can't help but feel like one of them is going to end up killing the other after all.
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I loved it! I mean yeah Blaine was a dick most of the time but I knew it was because he had a plan and still wanted Kurt )Even though I had some doubts at a few points and cussed him out) As much as I love seeing Blaine be an evil asshole to Kurt I really liked that they were both murderers and liked each other. I hate Sebastian and am sooo glad Blaine killed him. I only wish this continued because I like that Kurt and Blaine are killers and would love to see them go around torturing and killing people especially all the glee people together lol
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
OMG Why have I never read this. I love this. And that fact that they are both murderers is amazing. I wish it was it was a multi-chapter fic cause I would love to see them take care of some people together. I need to know who the other killer is though. I have a feeling who it might be but I'm not sure so I'm gonna go finish this and see what's gonna happen.
Miss Invernal chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Awww c:
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Totally amazing :0 loved every bit specially when Blaine smashed Sebastian's head in hahaha is that wicked of me? Hmmmm…
drumline chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Wow! That was amazing! Soo are Blaine and Kurt going to go on killing sprees when Kurt graduates? Well, I guess thats up to my imagination! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
specsO-O chapter 2 . 1/26/2014

I hate Sebastian so much and no dude get outta other people's relationships you whoreish dick but Blaine bashing his head in made it okay.

This was so good, and the contrast between Blaine being a practiced killer and manipulator and Kurt being a murderer who seemed more interested in revenge than the fun of stabbing people was nice. It fit their personalities I think.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Omg! Wow I loved it! Great work
Mesden chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Honestly the best fic I've read in awhile ! As I was getting to the end I couldn't bring myself to believe it was nearly over. You nailed Sebastian just fine, he was such a dick I wish I could have punched him to death; but one question remains : why in hell did Blaine feel the need to jerk off at such a moment ? Damn psycho xD . I kinda hope you're sorta planning on writting a seuqel ? With Burt finding out what Kurt was really up to those past few days and Klaine having secret dates because Burt is obviously not super approving of their relationship ? Then he gives them their blessing after Kurt graduates and they decide to run away and live a life of blood, crimes and love (and sex)... Or anything really, this fic just deserves an epilogue of some sort.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »