Reviews for nine2five 1,4 Shiny Happy People
MarauderMist chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Interesting story!
Molotov chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh, I neglected to mention this, but I especially enjoy tbe codenames in this chapter, Chuck as Graboid (Tremors!), Sarah as Perfection (how true is that), and Carina as Stampede (so appropriate).
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Haha, Anna being an agent-in-training is hilarious and makes total sense.
Molotov chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I am confused as to why Sarah is mad at Chuck in this chapter.

But I like the storyline of Morgan as accidental hero. Clever and creative.
NoNeedForAName chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
SO, we got they story (sort of) of how and why Chuck and Sarah got married. Now, how did Ellie find out about the intersect? please give us some more back story. you said that this is how you would have done season three, but how did we get here after the events of season two?
resaw chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Got derailed in reading nine2five, but I'm back. I really enjoyed the Morgan element and was especially surprised and delighted to have Anna revealed as an NSA trainee agent. Looking forward to continuing reading the story. Thank you.
anthropocene chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
An interesting twist with Anna. (Wouldn't have had you pegged as a fan of Lawrence Welk though.) Makes strangely good sense. Meanwhile, Sarah and Carina were pitch-perfect in maintaining their cover.

These interwoven levels of secrecy would certainly have been more enjoyable than the farcical web the real show wove around Agent Plywood. Speaking of whom...hmm...if the next story is your version of "Operation Awesome..." double uh-oh!

Thanks...this was a fun (web)page-turner!
anthropocene chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Your Sarah and Carina have great chemistry—not the Charah type, but definitely the womance type (I've read that's the female equivalent of bromance). Really do enjoy their banter! I'm glad you are giving the redheaded loose cannon a lot more air time than the program did. But uh-oh...how could both of them get caught off-guard like that? Poor lust-blinded Mrs. B...
anthropocene chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
No, no OOCs, but a very, very different S3 Ellie. I'm especially intrigued by that end-chapter conversation. Definitely would have made for a dramatic episode break on TV. This is fun!
anthropocene chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Great start! Seems as if Sarah's feeding Chuck to keep his strength up (heh, heh)...loved her quip about his tongue...but not so sure about Chuck's brain fart on Hawai'i...was that real? Guess I'll find out...
ProjectOrion chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
That was a fun twist with Anna. The title of the next one already has me chuckling a little.
plan1955 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I'm Really enjoying your stories. You are a very talented writer.

b
2old2write chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Anna One, Anna Two...how punny! Loved it. But the musician in me was wondering how you were going to work in Lawrence Welk.

So Anna is NSA. How is Casey going to survive?

Anyway, this is quite a ride and lots of fun. Thanks for all that. And A/N2 is quite a teaser, too.

Looking forward to it!
KryptonitePoison chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I like Morgan defending his best friends best girl. This was a great action scene " Sarah kicked him. In the nose. He died " sweet. Sarah & Carina played their part well. Anna is kick Ass. When Chuck heard the noise he said tell the general their in trouble. Then when he heard Anna's nane, he said tell the general their not in trouble. Why would he say that unless he knew about her being NSA? Which is hilarious. " who knew throwing knives was easy? " funny. Perfection and stampede, I love it. Morgan wakes up, sees three hot woman, two in bikinis, and thinks. Heaven. So, Morgan is going to DC to get a medal, cool. Thank for writing.
vandevere chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Gee, I love this story. It's wonderful, and you got all the characters' voices perfectly!

Vandevere