Reviews for Life in Reverse
Myana chapter 24 . 8/25
Please update again soon! This is an amazing story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Jarjaxle chapter 24 . 8/23
Oh man..this gets more and more interesting by each chapter... Looks like this Loki will be part of the Avengers. Cannot wait when the Big Moment...Arrival of the Asgardians, will happen.
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 8/22
I'm worried how often you apologized about being late/slow with updates. That said I can't wait for more.
Cheers.
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 8/22
Loki could memorize The Book for chess, ironically Russian in origin, and probably demolish Natasha.
Khorale chapter 24 . 8/21
Ahh, I love Agent!Loki fics! This is a great story and it's awesome!
History101 chapter 24 . 8/16
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I adored this story and I can't to read more.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 21 . 8/14
Okay, so I got really behind on reading and that's why this is coming out of NOWHERE but:

I really, really like the way Coulson is trying to stress to Loki that they're attempting to take care of him, because that's part of their job as his handlers. Really into that. I love the Natasha scene, because I can totally see her being so furious that he would run off without any kind of intel or back up to save her, and also confused (and annoyed that she was confused) for the same reason. I think Nat and Loki are very similar in some ways. They both think that they are monsters or monstrous because of what they have done or what they were born as and because of that it takes a lot for them to trust. Just... well done.

Also love the Darcy and Jane scene. I love how frustrated I feel on Loki's behalf when Jane gets the better of him or forces him to cooperate or else she'll call S.H.I.E.L.D. It really speaks to your capabilities as a writer that I feel both Jane's victory and Loki's frustration.

And of course, the hugging of Carl at the end is what I am all about, all the time. :)
hrey573456 chapter 16 . 8/12
jj
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 24 . 8/4
Please pleasepleeeaase continue writing, i need this story to live O.o
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 23 . 8/4
Please continue writing, I really want to know what's going to happen O.o
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 15 . 8/3
I love the conversations between Loki and Stark. Please continue writing?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 13 . 8/3
Poor poor Loki, please continue?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 6 . 8/1
I just love the little stories about when Loki just came to Midgard, it's so interesting to see how he adapts to thuis world. Please continue?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 8/1
I read this story before and i hoped that you would continue, but now i really want to read it again because this story is soooo fantastic so please please please continue writing?
WhiteWave14 chapter 24 . 7/31
I love your story! It's so interesting to see Loki manage his relationships with the Avengers before the team is formed. I think it would be funny to see the Avengers react negatively to Thor if he ever realises that Loki is on Earth and wants to bring him back to Asgard by force, or something like that :P

I also really like your portrayal of Loki, and how nuanced he is in his emotions. You have managed to keep him in character even if he is in a vastly different context than in the movies.
I like how he is his insufferable self and has still managed to involuntarily worm himself a place in the heart of so many people.

So, well, great story! I can't wait to read more of it! Thank you for writing it :)