Reviews for Life in Reverse
zergling101010 chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh my goodness, honestly this story is amazing, I can’t even put into words how much I love every chapter so far and how often I squeal into a pillow. Anyone new readers should go to ao3 (under the username Lise) to read since chapters are being updated there.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
This is AWESOME! I could not stop reading this! Are you going to continue this, or what? I love your way of writing! If you’re not continuing this I’ll be banging my head against the wall!
KatieForestpelt chapter 10 . 12/7/2017
Tfw you find a really well-written 200k fic that is in process and has been updated recently but you have to go to bed a decent hour because of work... :O I will be reading this for the next several days (on ao3 though... to anyone reading this, there are many more chapters posted there).

Thank you very much for writing!
FanficFanatics26 chapter 27 . 11/26/2017
Are you planning on updating this story here at or just your A03 account? I followed both, but just so I could follow whichever closer
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 27 . 11/25/2017
. .

When are you gonna update! It's been months! This story is so well written and developed!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
Ahh, came back to reread this, still as great as ever :D
WildRosa13474 chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
That little... Ugh I cannot stand SHIELD being right. Osborn is going to pay.
WildRosa13474 chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
This story is great. It captures Loki and other characters perfectly, and it's well-written and thankfully really long. I'm so happy that I'm not even halfway.
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
OH MY GOD THEY'RE RECRUITING HIM FOR THE AVENGERS THIS IS SO IRONIC
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
Annoying child. Hm. The bit with Osborn was very naive. Loki does not understand in this one that you do not threaten, you simply do.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
Amusing. Tries to kill tony only to set him up. Gotta love it. Moment Tony opens up and accepts magic is a thing and then proceeds to combine it with his tech ...huehuehue.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
Loki needs to get some travelling done. Staying with shield the home of the paranoid is really not healthy for him. Foster is not healthy for him with her connection to his oft on and off brother. At this point he really should just get with his kids, Hela and Fenrir and figure out his own shit.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
Wow way to kill his growth megan lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
You know, sometimes it galls me how little Loki uses his immense intellect. He has much potential for extreme levels of magic and technology. If he understands the bifrost and the magitech that goes into it what else could he build or do? So much to think on.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
Ah that's a tad bit of a shame. He so did enjoy her intelligence.