Reviews for Life in Reverse
Procrastinator12 chapter 24 . 2/9
I just reread your story (again) and it's as good, if not better, than I remember. This is one of my favorite fics, especially for Marvel and Loki specifically.
I'm excited to have Captain America introduced and looking forward to more with him. I also can't wait to see more of Stark and Jane since I think their interactions with Luke/Loki are particularly interesting (and how on earth are Jane and Loki going to get over that fight?).
This new intergalactic threat is compelling-I *wish* Loki would share his insights with Coulson, but I understand that's unlikely given his character. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Coulson either; he's grown on me through the Agents of SHIELD series.
I'm hoping you update (relatively) soon! I've loved this story and your writing so far and can't wait for the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing!
Ichthyophobia chapter 24 . 2/8
Really, very nice. I like how you've managed to make him "good" without sacrificing his character, and you've done an excellent job of showcasing the things that make him himself, regardless of what side he's on. Also, nice work with bringing us around to the point where the Avengers movie technically started! I hope you'll bring Bruce Banner in at some point as well. Very much looking forward to seeing where you're going with this!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 24 . 1/9
When I saw that there were no more chapters, I literally felt part of my soul wither away and die.

PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
KatilynUzumaki chapter 24 . 1/9
Wow this is absolutely amazing! I just binge read the entire thing and I can't wait for when you update
Whispers in the Void chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
So...I recently rediscovered this story. I had found it back when it had 20 chapters, read it, enjoyed it, and then moved on from the lack of updates (no judgement, just fact).
I find that I still enjoy this story every bit as much as the first time around, and while I don't have an Ao3 account I will eagerly go and read this story over there to get those few extra chapters :D
I can only hope that you are still working on this, and please know that I look forward to reading more. I'm invested in this Loki's healing, now.
Dawnaven chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
Awesome story! Excited to read more :)
Zentari2238 chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Congrats, you have completely neutered Loki and thinly disguised it as character development. An interesting story to read but kinda let down with shitty characterization.
HPMARIE chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
wow, great story!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
Okay, first of all, Wow. This is amazing. Wonderful job. Usually I despise OCs, but the one's you've added in are wonderfully written. Your characterizations of the various Marvel characters is exquisitely done. Second of all, do you plan on finishing this fanfic? Its been a few months since you last updated. I dearly hope you plan on it, in any case. Again, great jobs and hoping for more chapters!
lillelouis chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
Darn. See now I'm addicted so I'm gonna have to follow...

Double darn.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD! Oh man, I love all of it! You can see Loki's emotions building with every chapter! And the part with Jane! Oh my god! I love this fix so much!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
I particularly love the play between Loki and Jane. It's like Ping-Pong with explosives; they're always so interested in what the other is doing, and yet there are so many conversational minefields it's just riveting. I like the 'I don't like you but I'm starting to even though I shouldn't' things. And the fact that Loki's finding himself a place on Midgard is really awesome. I can just see Thor coming down and 'ruining it all', but actually not. This is such a great story. I am hooked. XD
Cat at Dusk chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
Fantastic story. Keep writing!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
Cool
Madlenita chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Thank you for this story, i love idea of Loki working for SHIELD ;-)...