Reviews for Life in Reverse
xbecbebex chapter 21 . 2/13
Ugh adorable. I adore this fic. Hope you're well.
Killua Zoldyck chapter 21 . 2/12
I enjoyed reading this. If there's ever more, I'd love to read it. Thank you for writing.
jenjen14 chapter 21 . 2/10
This is so good! Thank you for posting this story
PeaceHeather chapter 21 . 2/4
I hope that real life will allow you to come back to this story soon, but I have to say I'm grateful that you didn't leave it with Loki strapped to a table and me freaking out for months on end. I'm also thrilled that he's getting real, true friends, even if he himself has no idea what to do about that.
10000 Fists chapter 21 . 1/26
Interesting story you got going on here. And might I say that picking DOOM for what seems to be Loki's rival/nemesis was pretty much perfectly done. Matching ego's, magical power, capacity for scheming now only separated by a thin moral line, like a dark reflection of the other (which is how all the best rivals are).
I have noticed though that he's yet to use clones, or that ice magic. Is there a reason for avoiding them, or has there just been no convenient place for them yet?
Very interested, Keep it up.
10k
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 21 . 1/5
Oh, wow. I love how long this story is! I feel like I shouldn't say that, since you keep talking about how long this story is and how you did not expect that at all, but it's so cool how the characters interact and feel! I love character-driven stories!
amethyst-uk chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Hey there! So I just found this fic amd love it so much! Hope you're ok and still working on it even if little by little. Also, happy new year! Cheers!
Armand chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
I just found your story and I find it very entertaining! Please continue!
Blackdew chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I just finished rereading all you have posted on ao3 for the third time, and just want to drop a bit of gratitude for your awesome brain. Your dialogue, rising plot (!), and especially characterizations...seriously. I'm not sure how you write Loki so perfectly, but you nail it. I can't wait to see where you go next, and Goodness I am willing to wait as long as I need to to find out. I've read lots of Loki fics, and I really think yours is among the very best, if not *the* best.

Good luck in school! I hope you have an awesome holiday season!
Lizu chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is splendid, sublime and entertaining, please continue it.
lonne2 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
More... Now.
bree.berg chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
your story is so so good! please don't stop updating!
Pebblepaw chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
SO CUTE! I looovvvveeee it! Pls update soon
lurking Swedish chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
* emerging from the shadows* hello this is the first time that i review a story . And i have to say that this is the One story that. Is worth all the wait . So to End . Pleas update when you are ready i Will be waiting. * goes back to lurking*
Soulless Traveler chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Wow. Characters on point! I loved it. Read it all in one go. My eyes are burning lol.