Reviews for Life in Reverse
You can’t just stop here :(
R-K chapter 27 . 5/26
Did I really read this?..
Well, it was hard for me, Russian, but I did it. Thank you for writing! I hope so much that you will continue this story. I hope Loki will be able to warn people of S. H. I. E. L. D. about threat of Thanos, even if it does not help.
Oddballzebra chapter 24 . 5/25
I really, really, really hope this isn't a slash fic.
Oddballzebra chapter 21 . 5/25
Why are you letting Loki be pushed around so easily by everybody? Did you forget he's LOKI, the fucking god of mischief? Give him some spine. Jane, Coulson, Chandra, etc. He needs to tell them all to fuck off at some point.
Oddballzebra chapter 18 . 5/25
I can’t tell if this is based on the MCU or not.
LLL chapter 23 . 4/5
Ice been reading this all day. Must sleep now. Awesome story.

I'm an old old school fan fic reader over 20 years so I guess I have to figure out how to use ao3n more

This story is so filled with awesome. And it even 2 separate stories.

I promise I'll review mire tomorrow

You're comments are funny to read too about updating. 2012 to 2017 that's crazy. Been reading fan fic so ling I know to read all in a fandom I like all first and then try to check once every 6 months or a year for updates. And when I do I re read the great stories.

Anywho. I love all the charters oc and not that you have in the story
And you are awesome awesone.
Hm. Loki's starting to think about this it seems. Would it really matter if Odin is his adoptive Father, it's the same concept except not biological. And honestly the better Father
zergling101010 chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh my goodness, honestly this story is amazing, I can’t even put into words how much I love every chapter so far and how often I squeal into a pillow. Anyone new readers should go to ao3 (under the username Lise) to read since chapters are being updated there.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
This is AWESOME! I could not stop reading this! Are you going to continue this, or what? I love your way of writing! If you’re not continuing this I’ll be banging my head against the wall!
KatieForestpelt chapter 10 . 12/7/2017
Tfw you find a really well-written 200k fic that is in process and has been updated recently but you have to go to bed a decent hour because of work... :O I will be reading this for the next several days (on ao3 though... to anyone reading this, there are many more chapters posted there).

Thank you very much for writing!
FanficFanatics26 chapter 27 . 11/26/2017
Are you planning on updating this story here at or just your A03 account? I followed both, but just so I could follow whichever closer
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 27 . 11/25/2017
. .

When are you gonna update! It's been months! This story is so well written and developed!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
Ahh, came back to reread this, still as great as ever :D
WildNoa13474 chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
That little... Ugh I cannot stand SHIELD being right. Osborn is going to pay.
WildNoa13474 chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
This story is great. It captures Loki and other characters perfectly, and it's well-written and thankfully really long. I'm so happy that I'm not even halfway.