Reviews for Life in Reverse
Marie chapter 24 . 5h
It's like the vacation brochures for Midgard advertise "perfect get-away" in an entirely new sense of the phrase.
Nikki Pond chapter 24 . 7/4
Your fic really shows a diff or maybe a new Loki, in a way, but still I am always in awe how he changes. Update!
Brenden chapter 24 . 6/25
Goodwork
Kaioo chapter 13 . 6/22
Wait.. Doombots can use magic?
Kaioo chapter 11 . 6/22
Am I the only one that doesn't really like Jane?
TheMagicPumpkin chapter 24 . 6/20
This story is awesome !
vampireharry the 2 chapter 24 . 6/20
I love this! I can't wait for more!
VoldysGoneMoldypjhp chapter 24 . 6/17
I've been reading this practically nonstop for the past day or so, and still am amazed at how well you write Loki and Natasha, whose depth so many people manage to miss! And Loki's language, and just your writing style in general...wow. I'm going to head over to AO3 and hope you've updated more over there, but holy cow I love your writing
Green Tea fan chapter 24 . 6/16
I just have to say that I love the Loki and Steve parts the best and Loki and Tony friendship as well as Loki and Natasha just hanging out or working. It's great to see him so conflicted with so much emotions but still somehow manages to gain friends.
Rascal chapter 24 . 6/10
This is wonderful and I love it to pieces!
You've made me fall for the characters all over again!
I want more so badly!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 24 . 6/3
This story is awesome. Wow. Loki working for SHIELD first seemed somewhat surreal to me, but wou're making it work pretty well. I hope you'll update soon :)
Rascal chapter 10 . 5/27
Ohhhhh! Yes!
I'm impressed by how well Loki has been adapting to earth and SHIELD.
Nat gave her name! Yeah! I kinda can't wait for Lokes to let his slip.
Rascal chapter 9 . 5/27
So help me if this story is abandoned, I will fall over and die.
This is so great I can't handle it.
Nat is wonderful, Loki is deeply moving, and Tony is... Tony. Tony nearly killed me in this chapter because I couldn't breathe while I was laughing.
ColorfulBreese chapter 24 . 5/10
Loving this story! I really like the complexity you've managed to give to loky's character, my heart arches for him! Can't wait for next update
Howl for the Moon chapter 24 . 5/10
Oh my god! It's great! This storyline is so addicting!