Reviews for Life in Reverse
WhiteWave14 chapter 24 . 3h
I love your story! It's so interesting to see Loki manage his relationships with the Avengers before the team is formed. I think it would be funny to see the Avengers react negatively to Thor if he ever realises that Loki is on Earth and wants to bring him back to Asgard by force, or something like that :P

I also really like your portrayal of Loki, and how nuanced he is in his emotions. You have managed to keep him in character even if he is in a vastly different context than in the movies.
I like how he is his insufferable self and has still managed to involuntarily worm himself a place in the heart of so many people.

So, well, great story! I can't wait to read more of it! Thank you for writing it :)
Byleistr chapter 24 . 13h
I read your story a while ago and re-read it now again, and just wanted to tell you how amazing it is.
The interactions of Loki and the Avengers (at least a part of them) is funny and you seem to be able to convey Loki in such a great manner, that I can't stop reading it.

Hopefully you have not given up on this fic, as I really love to know how it will go on and what other dangers and missions Loki has to go through.

Thank you so much for posting this story this far.
KItsu chapter 8 . 7/28
Your story is so awesome
Miravisu chapter 24 . 7/10
*shudders and braces for more troubles..*
Marie chapter 24 . 7/7
It's like the vacation brochures for Midgard advertise "perfect get-away" in an entirely new sense of the phrase.
Nikki Pond chapter 24 . 7/4
Your fic really shows a diff or maybe a new Loki, in a way, but still I am always in awe how he changes. Update!
Brenden chapter 24 . 6/25
Goodwork
Kaioo chapter 13 . 6/22
Wait.. Doombots can use magic?
Kaioo chapter 11 . 6/22
Am I the only one that doesn't really like Jane?
TheMagicPumpkin chapter 24 . 6/20
This story is awesome !
vampireharry the 2 chapter 24 . 6/20
I love this! I can't wait for more!
VoldysGoneMoldypjhp chapter 24 . 6/17
I've been reading this practically nonstop for the past day or so, and still am amazed at how well you write Loki and Natasha, whose depth so many people manage to miss! And Loki's language, and just your writing style in general...wow. I'm going to head over to AO3 and hope you've updated more over there, but holy cow I love your writing
Green Tea fan chapter 24 . 6/16
I just have to say that I love the Loki and Steve parts the best and Loki and Tony friendship as well as Loki and Natasha just hanging out or working. It's great to see him so conflicted with so much emotions but still somehow manages to gain friends.
Rascal chapter 24 . 6/10
This is wonderful and I love it to pieces!
You've made me fall for the characters all over again!
I want more so badly!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 24 . 6/3
This story is awesome. Wow. Loki working for SHIELD first seemed somewhat surreal to me, but wou're making it work pretty well. I hope you'll update soon :)