Reviews for Life in Reverse
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 24 . 7/22
Great Story so far! I had gone over to AO3 to read the rest and since i am not really familiar with AO3, im reviewing here.

So, the way you depict rhe characters is amazing and i have no complaints! Truly amazing! Now i just cant wait till Thor comes !

Do you think that every time you update of AO3, you could PM me to tell me on FFnet? I want to follow the story but am unsure about AO3. Please? Thank you.
Stelra Etnae chapter 24 . 7/21
This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this story! Love the relationships Loki has formed with the characters in this AU, particularly the Avengers, Coulson and the tech team. And things look like they're really heating up now!
I really hope that you'll be able to continue it some time soon, I'll be waiting!
LiviaWavern14 chapter 24 . 7/18
NO! You are not allowed to leave us like this! That is not fair! *cue temper tantrum*

*huff* Now that my rousing interpretation of "The Wailing Five-Year-Old" is over, this story is brilliant and wonderful and a million other positive adjectives. I hope that you never feel like you are doing anything wrong with the story, because, dammit, you have to be a good author to keep a reader hooked like this :)

Moar plzzzz! :3
Have I mentioned that spent way too much time engrossed in this. Because it's great. Kudos to you and to your beta for this story is one of the few believable epics that I can easily reread over and over again. I hope you find joy and delight in your writings for you bring smiles, snickers, and pain to others.
Zeta0 chapter 24 . 6/2
Yo
Risika67 chapter 24 . 5/25
I enjoy your story immensely, and basically jump for joy when you post another chapter.
Risika67 chapter 19 . 5/25
You know what I'd really like? Someone writing a story like this and eventually, or it could be a oneshot after the main story, of an older Natasha talking to Loki about the differences in their life spans and the after.
kellie1999 chapter 24 . 5/16
I hope more chapters will be published. The flow and plot of this is absolutely amazing! :D The story is certainly picking up the pace, which I'm enjoying quite immensely.
FractiousDay chapter 24 . 3/28
This was a rather disappointing read, Loki arrives and proceeds to get kicked about emotionally, strategically and physically for 25 chapters.
Such a good story I was wandering if Loki would become part of the avengers I think he should and if Thor will appear on earth again anytime soon?
icecatfire chapter 20 . 3/7
"warnings for this chapter for torture and a lot of blood"

-_- ... which one? loki or the OTHER two assholes. 'cause when loki gets free those poor morons are dead.

*loki escaping and destroying the building* O.O... doom and that other guy are completely FUCKED. brilliant job... yeah, they're fuck.
The Other Problem chapter 24 . 2/25
Amazing! I read all 24 chapters in one sitting. I just couldn't stop. Loki is really messed up here, but at least he's trying. Sort of. Everything was well-written and the plot so far has been very interesting. I look forward to the rest of the story :D
icecatfire chapter 3 . 2/19
:( *hugs loki*
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/19
... interesting beginning. i'm interested. keep going, please. :) ) i love the prospect.
Procrastinator12 chapter 24 . 2/9
I just reread your story (again) and it's as good, if not better, than I remember. This is one of my favorite fics, especially for Marvel and Loki specifically.
I'm excited to have Captain America introduced and looking forward to more with him. I also can't wait to see more of Stark and Jane since I think their interactions with Luke/Loki are particularly interesting (and how on earth are Jane and Loki going to get over that fight?).
This new intergalactic threat is compelling-I *wish* Loki would share his insights with Coulson, but I understand that's unlikely given his character. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Coulson either; he's grown on me through the Agents of SHIELD series.
I'm hoping you update (relatively) soon! I've loved this story and your writing so far and can't wait for the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing!