Reviews for Life in Reverse
Ordis chapter 24 . 3/29
Whenever updates for LiR happen, I am reminded again just how in love with this fic and this Loki and this everything I am and basically just thank you so much for still being alive and posting things and being generally amazing at writing things like this *-*
Love this fic so much!
Nerd4ever243 chapter 24 . 3/28
Oooh is it Thanos reaping planets? It sounds like a very Thanos thing to do in courting Death. I LOVE your fic and how well it's written and planned out! You've created a very plausible way for Loki t be included into the Avengers and his big ball of angstyness fits in with the rest of walking neuroses that is the group. Loki and Nat are so totally bff-sies and they can stab people together now, I might cry the image is so beautiful! Anyways awesome fic and awesome chap!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 24 . 3/28
I like the Loki-Steve spar :-)
Loki... Remember the history; who is strong enough to push himself into realms? What would he be looking for?
Jane - why cannot you stop yourself from cutting his wounds deeper?
I am glad that Shield will now be aware of danger, without Loki having to spell it out for them.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Trogmorten chapter 24 . 3/23
I just love your multiple updates, you make me so happy !
I can get enough of your Loki, and from your Steve. Apperanly. Loving him fiercely just hit me savagely in the head (and in the heart ) and this sort of intense longing for the both of them to date took over me. I an usually all fir Stucky, but dear lord, you tipped my scales here.
Aside from that you give Loki the sort of dry humor which is fantastic to read. The way you said Steve's face lit up so fiercely it was embarresing bought me over. It was spot characters are spot on.
Please update soon, i cant wait.
Tamuril2 chapter 24 . 3/22
Tam: *squeals* I LOVE LOKI SO MUCH!
Phil: *sighs* I'll get the tea.
Clint: *gulps* I call dibs on getting the Loki plush doll! *flees*
Loki: *frowns* Loki doll?
Tam: *stammers* Well, you see...it's just...Phil'll explain! *flees too*
Phil: *slumps* I hate my job.

1) Oooo, the darkness (I'm calling it that for now) is getting closer to Midgard. *grins* Me like. A lot. Keep it coming.

2) Aw, Tasha cares, in her own way of course. *puts on puppy dog eyes* More please?

3) I hope Loki and Steve become friends soon. I think the good captain would be a big help to Loki. Especially if he has *coughs* a meltdown *coughs* some issues with Shield. Whaaa? I'm not suggesting anything to you. Nope. The thought of Loki having a meltdown didn't even cross the threshold of my mind.

All in all, a great chapter. Thanks for posting it. *hugs*

Tamuril2
Luce-san chapter 24 . 3/21
the danger seems to be getting closer... I wonder why its coming, What its goal is, what it is.
EbonyWing chapter 24 . 3/21
Wow! At least SHIELD will know something is going on and Loki won't have to try stop it alone!

I really like the Steve/Loki friendship you're building. :)
And Natasha and Tony will probably demand to help too. ;)

Great chapter!
Shinkicker chapter 24 . 3/21
Awesome!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 3/20
good
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 24 . 3/20
Nice. I do wonder if Asgard figures everything out.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 24 . 3/20
We need some Men in Black to show up to help refugees without injuring the humans or the refugees. Glad Loki is befriending Steve as well as Natasha.
Purpleread chapter 24 . 3/20
Wow, great story, great chapter! You do really well with the voices of the Avengers cast, especially Coulson. Thanks for updating and telling us about your AO3 blog!
abyphile chapter 24 . 3/20
I sounds like it is time for Loki to "fess up" and admit the things he's been sensing, even if he is not quite sure what that is. I'm glad that he obviously has some friends in Natasha and Steve. Now he just has to allow himself to confide in them. He is too used to feeling isolated.

I also hope that Loki apologizes to Jane, although he might want to keep a low profile with her for a while. I think Jane is the type to forgive, but Loki might view his actions as unforgivable. He never really expects understanding and empathy from anyone and doesn't know how to handle it.

Great chapter. This story is really starting to build momentum.
PeaceHeather chapter 24 . 3/20
He didn't just "affright" Jane, he was choking her. Thing is, I'm not even sure he realizes it. Which - yikes.