Reviews for Life in Reverse
lillelouis chapter 24 . 11/23
Darn. See now I'm addicted so I'm gonna have to follow...

Double darn.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 24 . 11/17
THIS IS SO GOOD! Oh man, I love all of it! You can see Loki's emotions building with every chapter! And the part with Jane! Oh my god! I love this fix so much!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 24 . 11/14
I particularly love the play between Loki and Jane. It's like Ping-Pong with explosives; they're always so interested in what the other is doing, and yet there are so many conversational minefields it's just riveting. I like the 'I don't like you but I'm starting to even though I shouldn't' things. And the fact that Loki's finding himself a place on Midgard is really awesome. I can just see Thor coming down and 'ruining it all', but actually not. This is such a great story. I am hooked. XD
Cat at Dusk chapter 24 . 10/30
Fantastic story. Keep writing!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 15 . 10/29
Madlenita chapter 1 . 10/11
Thank you for this story, i love idea of Loki working for SHIELD ;-)...
Pooka chapter 24 . 10/10
I literally shouted "Nooo!" when I realized that there weren't any more chapters to read xD
I see that you haven't updated since March...It's fine if you're busy, but I do hope you haven't abandoned the story c:
yamiduke13 chapter 24 . 10/2
This story is absolutely amazing. I have loved every minute of it and the way you slowly introduced the different characters was great. I love the interactions between everyone and seriously you are doing a great job with this. It is a serious story but you add humor in so that it doesn't become too much. Looking forward to more.
eve chapter 21 . 9/30
I am begging you, can he stop peeling his lips from his teeth? The mental image is a terrible, terrible one. Please stop making him do this. If he keeps at it the lips will eventually fall off for good.
Myana chapter 24 . 8/25
Please update again soon! This is an amazing story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Jarjaxle chapter 24 . 8/23
Oh man..this gets more and more interesting by each chapter... Looks like this Loki will be part of the Avengers. Cannot wait when the Big Moment...Arrival of the Asgardians, will happen.
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 8/22
I'm worried how often you apologized about being late/slow with updates. That said I can't wait for more.
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 8/22
Loki could memorize The Book for chess, ironically Russian in origin, and probably demolish Natasha.
Khorale chapter 24 . 8/21
Ahh, I love Agent!Loki fics! This is a great story and it's awesome!
History101 chapter 24 . 8/16
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I adored this story and I can't to read more.