Reviews for Life in Reverse
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 8/11
An interesting story about Loki. I am looking forward to reading more. :)
teedub chapter 19 . 8/6
Ok...this story really drew me in with it's summary and the first few chapters. But your protagonist is...disappointing and frankly, unbelievable. Each chapter, someone gets the better of him in some way and he seems incapable of resisting emotional manipulation or displaying even a modicum of self preservation. There is no balance between things going his way and challenges he has to face. It's become boring and Loki pathetic.
teedub chapter 14 . 8/6
I think I really hate Foster. Her arrogance, her entitlement, her demands for personal and painful information she has no standing to demand is sickening. Then to top it off with flat out stating, "i hate you, I don't trust you. But I'll let you be my tool so I can get thor back. Unbelievable.

I'm also quite disappointed in Loki. Not only for indulging her when he didn't have to, but for not giving her a good dressing down for her behavior and assumptions of authority and Loki's compliance as if he's a whipped dog. Tell her to fuck off Loki.

I'm also disappointed and a bit incredulous that Loki would have been leashed and tracked that quickly without his notice. It just doesn't ring true for a millennial old trickster and diplomat of a warmongering nation to be fooled that easily.
teedub chapter 12 . 8/6
I'm conflicted on the Jane situation. I sort of think Loki should have got a more firm and detailed...contract, deal, agreement?...out of her. Like, I'll agree to meet with you five times in exchange for your silence on the Destroyer. That includes a gaes or binding spell to ensure her silence and his 5 meetings. Yeah, Loki should have taken collateral damage into account if he was a human, but he's not. He came from a totally different world with different values and morals. To him and Thor or any other Aesir, the human loss was not important. Death and killing in pursuit of a goal is perfectly acceptable. Especially to the Princes of a Realm.

A human is utterly incapable of judging the actions of an alien culture. Conversely, if operating in a foreign land, their customs rule. *shrug* Not sure if I care for Ms Jane Foster and was hoping to see some of Loki's core personality come out. Just because he's going through an existential crisis doesn't wipe away his entire personality.
I have read up to the of chapter 39 on AO3. Still slow burn, but still gripping character developement. The interludes have come to an end, now we know all the back story. So the momentum is increasing. The beginning of the end is almost in sight! The threat of Thanos is so close now. So, the fuse is still fizzing, I am still hanging on in anticipation for the explosions...

Then I read another of Lise's WIP - Steve Rogers' Halfway House for Notorious Supervillains. It is great! Angst, hurt Loki, touching, fun, action and much more.

So now I realise why Lise maybe a little slow to update this one. I can wait, so can the rest of us readers. Go read on AO3. Many thanks to Lise from Sasha £££
I have been reading this story on and off, forgot about it for a while, then found it again. I was so hazy about it, I reread from the beginning to chapter 26, plus chapter 27, which I had not read previously.

There seem to be people out there, who do not seem to appreciate your slow developement, the care involved, the interludes that fill in what happened prior to the meeting with Phil. !

I will go to AO3 for the rest, then come back to review, here. I prefer to read on here, as I can set the text to white on black and have a more comfortable reading experience.

Many thanks Sasha £££
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 7/30
Haha second date n tentacles are involved. Good thing Steve is not an internet pro yet so tentacles aren't awkward .
Suzululu4moe chapter 22 . 7/30
Hot n sweaty session with Steve. Nice . If only they were shirtless during the training session. Nice finally working on the Steve friendship route,
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 7/30
Sucks for him that he isn't a villain. If he were then he could have just blown up the entire country to spite Doom.
Suzululu4moe chapter 19 . 7/30
Loki seems weak in this chapter. He was able to remain conscious when the hulk slammed him repeatedly.
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 7/30
Oh my. Honey trap.

ahah Clint finding something new about Loki.
Suzululu4moe chapter 17 . 7/30
Haha stark curious enough for a dinner date . If only the tabloids misinterpreted it
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 7/30
Yes avenging friend Loki. Like how he messed with the bad guy.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 7/30
Nice interaction n scenes with tony.
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 7/30
Haha people popping up in his home.