Reviews for Life in Reverse
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
Wow. That was hard hitting. In a way the bit with Natasha was nowhere near as powerful as this last bit with the random shop girl Megan. Gotta make ya think.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
Well that was interesting. To acquire a job on his own merits rather than via magic. I can see how that would be something of a different feel for him.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
I really am enjoying his view on things. His outsiders perspective brings a lot to the table for me.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
Truly interesting. I'm most interested if he can teach them Seidr. And if he could learn their sciences and then take them to the next level with science and magic combined. Magitech or Technomancy. All good stuff.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
Had a girlfriend material there essentially haha. Well we'll see how the future goes. After all this is the Marvel Universe not simply Thor only. There are many powerful metahumans, meta accidents, meta experiements, supernatural, preternatural, all natural, from before time, through time and even from after time, and of course other dimensional time women out there.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
Laurie huh. Cute. His back and forth with Clint was amusing but I do hope its not a long term thing.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Knowledge, it is truly the way out for those of the mentally inclined.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
The interludes are so sad. Well done.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Ah right stitches and the like would be done assuming human anatomy but Asgardian anatomy is slightly different enough to matter.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
That was hilarious. I'm rather surprised at him not being mentally assaulted and taken over by Thanatos's enforcer mind drones. That always makes thinks interesting when he realizes his mind has been tampered with.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
An interesting story about Loki. I am looking forward to reading more. :)
teedub chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
Ok...this story really drew me in with it's summary and the first few chapters. But your protagonist is...disappointing and frankly, unbelievable. Each chapter, someone gets the better of him in some way and he seems incapable of resisting emotional manipulation or displaying even a modicum of self preservation. There is no balance between things going his way and challenges he has to face. It's become boring and Loki pathetic.
teedub chapter 14 . 8/6/2017
I think I really hate Foster. Her arrogance, her entitlement, her demands for personal and painful information she has no standing to demand is sickening. Then to top it off with flat out stating, "i hate you, I don't trust you. But I'll let you be my tool so I can get thor back. Unbelievable.

I'm also quite disappointed in Loki. Not only for indulging her when he didn't have to, but for not giving her a good dressing down for her behavior and assumptions of authority and Loki's compliance as if he's a whipped dog. Tell her to fuck off Loki.

I'm also disappointed and a bit incredulous that Loki would have been leashed and tracked that quickly without his notice. It just doesn't ring true for a millennial old trickster and diplomat of a warmongering nation to be fooled that easily.
teedub chapter 12 . 8/6/2017
I'm conflicted on the Jane situation. I sort of think Loki should have got a more firm and detailed...contract, deal, agreement?...out of her. Like, I'll agree to meet with you five times in exchange for your silence on the Destroyer. That includes a gaes or binding spell to ensure her silence and his 5 meetings. Yeah, Loki should have taken collateral damage into account if he was a human, but he's not. He came from a totally different world with different values and morals. To him and Thor or any other Aesir, the human loss was not important. Death and killing in pursuit of a goal is perfectly acceptable. Especially to the Princes of a Realm.

A human is utterly incapable of judging the actions of an alien culture. Conversely, if operating in a foreign land, their customs rule. *shrug* Not sure if I care for Ms Jane Foster and was hoping to see some of Loki's core personality come out. Just because he's going through an existential crisis doesn't wipe away his entire personality.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I have read up to the of chapter 39 on AO3. Still slow burn, but still gripping character developement. The interludes have come to an end, now we know all the back story. So the momentum is increasing. The beginning of the end is almost in sight! The threat of Thanos is so close now. So, the fuse is still fizzing, I am still hanging on in anticipation for the explosions...

Then I read another of Lise's WIP - Steve Rogers' Halfway House for Notorious Supervillains. It is great! Angst, hurt Loki, touching, fun, action and much more.

So now I realise why Lise maybe a little slow to update this one. I can wait, so can the rest of us readers. Go read on AO3. Many thanks to Lise from Sasha £££
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »